Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE, Jonas Akerlund is the director of videoclip

Stephen, you should write an article suggesting this ! :lol::rotfl: I want it to happen. You have influence, remember Gaga being in the people of Walmart.

And what about the rats in her house??? hahahaha

tumblr_no92xsJ20E1r6vc02o7_400.gif

tumblr_no8t037N6q1qlvwnco1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_no93so3atE1qe4tmd_540.png

I NEED PEARL'S MADONNA HELLO KITTY FROM THIS SEASON'S DRAGRACE IN THE NEW VIDEO!

i spit my coffee out with huge laughter at work. I think I may get fired.

http://www.logotv.com/shows/rupauls_drag_race/rupauls-drag-race-season-7-episode-11-hello-kitty-girls/1735924/playlist/#id=1735924

If you would like to watch the Hello Madonna go to 25:07.

Michelle Visage: "Madonna, is that you?"

And then later in the judging, they can't stop bringing up Madonna :lol:

:lmao:

I'm so excited!!! Love me some M dancing in the club. I hate when she gets criticized but this time I don't give a shit. Fuck acting her age, fuck dressing appropriately, I want to see grills, I want to see skin, I want her to hump everything and everyone and most importantly I hope she's controversial and naughty and sticks her middle finger up at the world and look gorgeous doing it.

YES YES YES!!! A thousand times yes!!!

Guest Medoner

Unapologetic bitch should be a single with Rihanna. Best song she has done in so long

This. Id prefer it just m though i love rih but the songs strong on its own and no need for anymore of "shes trying to stay relevant". I fucking love unapologetic bitch its a sick jam

Marsia is suspended for one month. I don't understand how people can start whining about a video and flop that hasn't been filmed and released yet. :wacko:

Marsia joining Traditional in exile from Mnation....

hocus-pocus-portable.gif

At first I wasn't here for BIM being a single but I'm all for it now! I loved the performance on "Jimmy Fallon". That sold me on it.

It's hella catchy too! I'm so glad this is the third single. Perfect choice. I think it could be a summer smash.

Can't wait to see the video!!!

Marsia joining Traditional in exile from Mnation....

hocus-pocus-portable.gif

If only we could be so lucky that Traditional would be flushed :lmao:

DIPLO has been updating his snapchat with dance rehearsals but it's not for BIM. I feel like if he was filming a video tomorrow he wouldn't be at rehearsals for something else

I feel like if he was filming a video tomorrow he wouldn't be at rehearsals for something else

um diplo isn't going to do some intense choreographed dance :lmao: he can walk his ass over to the set and film his cameo in like 30 minutes. Whatever!

If only we could be so lucky that Traditional would be flushed :lmao:

DIPLO has been updating his snapchat with dance rehearsals but it's not for BIM. I feel like if he was filming a video tomorrow he wouldn't be at rehearsals for something else

Traditional already got his permanent flush somewhere in that flop chart forum a few days ago!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

a cool concept for a BIM video for me would start out reenacting Madonna coming to New York for the first time in that taxi cab, bringing her to "the center of everything", and there meeting cool people, mischief and a party ensues, etc.

um diplo isn't going to do some intense choreographed dance :lmao: he can walk his ass over to the set and film his cameo in like 30 minutes. Whatever!

That's true, I would just hope he'd do more than stand there but I guess that doesn't take long to rehearse lol

Traditional already got his permanent flush somewhere in that flop chart forum a few days ago!

Omg that's awesome! Finally :rotfl:

That's true, I would just hope he'd do more than stand there but I guess that doesn't take long to rehearse

Yes! Plus when the queen calls upon you, you go!!!

Honestly I still don't enjoy the song a lot and skip it most of the times I listen to the album (and I greatly doubt it will do anything in the charts, but that's another topic)...But, just like all you guys, I think the video will be absolute killer! Just like Ghosttown it's the perfect song to make a video to, there are so many concepts they could come up with for the vid and all of them would work well.

Very interested in the single cover as well...Once again, many many possibilites to make this stand out.

If the Fallon performance was an indication, I hope that we get something colorful and fun, I love that she's shooting it in NYC I want real locations.

This will give new life to RH.

They should market this as Madonna featuring Nicki Minaj AND Diplo since he's so hot right now with the Bieber song and the "Lean On"

think the video has something to do with Alice in Wonderland? It worked great for Gwen Stefani

Oddly enough, Gwen said that she was inspired by Madonna for that particular "Alice in Wonderland" video.

tumblr_no92xsJ20E1r6vc02o7_400.gif

tumblr_no8t037N6q1qlvwnco1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_no93so3atE1qe4tmd_540.png

I NEED PEARL'S MADONNA HELLO KITTY FROM THIS SEASON'S DRAGRACE IN THE NEW VIDEO!

:dead: ICONIC IRONIC BIONIC!