Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE, Jonas Akerlund is the director of videoclip

Marsia is suspended for one month. I don't understand how people can start whining about a video and flop that hasn't been filmed and released yet. :wacko:

I'm so excited for this video!!! Since hearing it was going to be a single, I've been like this: :tigger::tigger::tigger:

Guest HaveASit

From Madonnatribe:

Madonna will shoot her new music video this week, MadonnaTribe has learnt.

A casting notice has been sent out for dancers to join the Queen of Pop in her latest clip, and the crew shoots are planned for Thursday, May 14.

The production team is looking for super hip, edgy performers aged 15-30 year, men and women. They are calling for a variety of different types, from street kids to club folks, with unique, interesting faces, all willing to hand.

Shooting will take place in New York City and will include a pool party (and yes, the dancers may be asked to swim) as well as a club scene.

CrCk7QD.gif

From Madonnatribe:

Madonna will shoot her new music video this week, MadonnaTribe has learnt.

A casting notice has been sent out for dancers to join the Queen of Pop in her latest clip, and the crew shoots are planned for Thursday, May 14.

The production team is looking for super hip, edgy performers aged 15-30 year, men and women. They are calling for a variety of different types, from street kids to club folks, with unique, interesting faces, all willing to hand.

Shooting will take place in New York City and will include a pool party (and yes, the dancers may be asked to swim) as well as a club scene.

Can't wait for the usual great visuals and effects by Akerlund. :wow:

If they are shooting this week, we should see a video debut the first week of June. Maybe they will time the Australia/Asia ticket release on-sale at the same time?

Id love it if she was in a hot bathing suit in the pool looking sexy and gorgeous...hopefully it's full of different scenes/settings...

Like maybe walking into a hotel (kind of like spice girls wannabe INTRO) and then taking the elevator up and going to a rooftop where she meets nicki and Diplo and they party there till it's dark and then take it to the dancefloor and party till the sun comes out and then run out of the hotel in the end.

I'd love it.

Fuck her dressed like a teenager having a pool party with a load of spring breakers. Cringe.

says the guy that thinks Unapologetic Bitch is the best song she's "done in so long"... CRINGE