Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE, Jonas Akerlund is the director of videoclip

Madonna will be on Letterman on May 19. Announcement prolly at the end of next week ;)

is there a source? Can't imagine her not being on his farewell show.

is there a source? Can't imagine her not being on his farewell show.

I know some People who work for Getty and they have a photo session on May 19 where Letterman films and Madonna is expected to be there. It's the same source who told me she wouldn't be at the billboard awards :)

*string intro and dramatic build up and spoken word intro with extension and perhaps sample from another song?**

... I want to start a revolution of love

Are you with me?. ..

*dramatic pause*

First you loved me and I let you in

YAS YAS YASSS!±!!!

Will she perform on Letterman? Does anybody know? I am hoping for GT if she does!

I'd love 'Crazy for You'. I know this wAs a joke skit but when Madonna sang 'dress you up with my love' on Ellen... She was seriously nearly on pitch and in key. All those all 'classics were Tailor made for her vocal range. Anyway... That's my hope. I really don't see her singing anything from RH.

Edited by Landon79411

and you think this is it? whats going on with her mouth?

bitch-madonna.jpg

She's wearing her grill. I don't like it, but there's nothing we can do about it. She loves it. Hope she retires it after this era. And I really hope she won't attempt to sing on tour with them on!

Anyway, so you really think this is worse than the L4L and GT single covers? Really?!

She's wearing her grill. I don't like it, but there's nothing we can do about it. She loves it. Hope she retires it after this era. And I really hope she won't attempt to sing on tour with them on!

Anyway, so you really think this is worse than the L4L and GT single covers? Really?!

Retires?! Gtfo I swear she has some of the most bitter, useless, backwards and worthless fans of any singer ever.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Retires?! Gtfo I swear she has some of the most bitter, useless, backwards and worthless fans of any singer ever.

He said retire (get rid of) the grills, not herself.

Guest Rachelle of London

He said retire (get rid of) the grills, not herself.

Exactly. READ before you start attacking forum members.

in his defence, "retires it" is something i rarely hear in english. and "it" is a small word you can easily miss. people are on such an edge here lately, jeez. lighten up :)

I wish that were the official cover. I simply love it!

Ok, Madonna here is the thing. Who knows how singles will be released in 2 or 3 years, maybe they are released through some weird app that streams in chips in our brains or something like that.

... so this is your last chance to release a DOUBLE 12" VINYL WITH REMIXES, inc. POSTER, PLUS A PICTURE DISC, PLUS A 7", PLUS A CASSETTE SINGLE. AND CD-1, CD-2 WITH UNRELEASED TRACKS FROM THE REBEL HEART SESSIONS

Yes. Flood the market with physicals. And state clearly "this is a treat for my fans, this is my thanks for buying my singles".

And then we all will be happy.

Guest Rachelle of London

Considering the way the market is now. M might aswell release ALL the songs as singles. I'm up for a video for all the songs. Might aswell (never gonna happen but a girl can wish)

Considering the way the market is now. M might aswell release ALL the songs as singles. I'm up for a video for all the songs. Might aswell (never gonna happen but a girl can wish)

Yes, I would love a video for them all too. Love this album so much.

why do people hate me? I'm just lovely

As lovely as an unflushable turd. Oh I can't wait for Hector to come and give you a GOOD flush.