Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE, Jonas Akerlund is the director of videoclip

It would be fantastic if she sings the song but never says Bitch, I'm Madonna and let the celebrity cameos say it. The world owes her this.

"And you know what? I don't care anymore," Madonna added. "Here's the thing, one day everyone's going to shut up about it. You'll see. I have a plan!"

tumblr_nnw2nlAXJT1teuiq3o1_1280.png

Guest eroticerotic

David LaChapelle would be a great director for this video

DIdn't he want something for Hung Up to basically be the whole BIM look and she said no to him lol

Guest eroticerotic

Bitch should have been the lead single I think, followed by Ghosttown, that would have been a real strong 1/2 punch!

Bitch should have been the lead single I think, followed by Ghosttown, that would have been a real strong 1/2 punch!

In retrospect, I agree. I wouldn't have said that 3-4 months ago though........at least regarding BIM.

Honestly wouldn't been happy if it went down that way. At the same, BIM would have least received more buzz than the overlooked LFL.

There's always going to be a "should of" this and "should of" that. If BIM was the lead single, everyone would be whining that Living for Love should have led the album. Regardless of what was released, the dis-interest still would have been there and it wouldn't have charted. BUT WE LOVE MADONNA NO MATTER WHAT! Charts are done now!

Guest eroticerotic

There's always going to be a "should of" this and "should of" that. If BIM was the lead single, everyone would be whining that Living for Love should have led the album. Regardless of what was released, the dis-interest still would have been there and it wouldn't have charted. BUT WE LOVE MADONNA NO MATTER WHAT! Charts are done now!

that's true ; I guess I should say I would've preferred bim to ve been the lead,, not tired of it yet! 🙌🙌

No more singles. This will be the last one. If we are lucky Devil pray as the fourth single but ia difficult

MADONNA continued releasing singles while on tour... a 4th single is at least assured...

MADONNA really needs to consider having a European team again...

I never liked jonas as a director... His videos for madonna are all forgettable; the only one that was kind of ok was music... Nothing he s done with madonna is as classic as a fincher or mondino video ...

Her best directors remain fincher mondino and steven klein!!!!!

Jonas is a great director overall, but some of his videos were just ok too. Wish M would experiment with using different directors since there are so many great innovative and unconventional music videos out there.

I never liked jonas as a director... His videos for madonna are all forgettable; the only one that was kind of ok was music... Nothing he s done with madonna is as classic as a fincher or mondino video ...

YES!!! I love LDLHA!!!

Music, American Life and Ghosttown are great

Jump, Celebration and ROL just OK and really similar. BIM will be on this group.

You also said Ghosttown wouldn't have a storyline. Stop making a fool of yourself.

FLUSH

468969s483t1.gif

David LaChapelle would be a great director for this video

Didn't David stop directing videos for a while because of Madonna having a nasty attitude on the set of Hung Up? They don't have the best relationship 👀