Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE, Jonas Akerlund is the director of videoclip

Guest Pud Whacker

Will this be the first song ever to be released containing the name of the singer that is singing the song in the title?

My Name is Prince.

Prince 1992.

#rayoflighter

That's the funny part, I like all the other songs except the single choices! Well, I do like Ghosttown, it should've been a least a minor hit.

I love Music, Confessions, and now Rebel Heart, so no rayoflighter! :laugh:

BIM wasn't the song I wanted a video for the most BUT I am very much looking forward to see what she will do for this song!

She should just make a Video album already, who cares what the general public want, give the fans what they want :tigger:

After BIM, I need videos for:

Devil Pray (best song on RH)

Joan Of Arc

Unapologetic Bitch

& Body Shop

Surely that's not asking too much?! :smile:

"In a Big Country" by Big Country in 1983...

My Name is Prince.

Prince 1992.

oh ok... they are the only ones? i totally forgot about that Prince song... old enough to remember it...

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSS perfect choice. Casual people love this song. I want a crazy and fun video with lots of starlets doing the "Bitch I'm Madonna" line: Katy Miley Rita Taylor and even... Gaga??? Hahaha

Well, BIM is not my favorite song from the album but after Fallon I have started to enjoy it a little. I usually skip it but not because it's that bad. There are just better songs on the album.

Still. I think it's a smart move. General public (my friends included) really like the song. All I want is that they use the Diplo remix.

I'm also guessing there will be at least few awesome cameos: Nicki (duh!). Miley is a no-brainer. Britney would be a dream come true. Jimmy Fallon might be there somewhere. Ellen of course. Katy Perry also. Her kids. Her Tidal partners of crime, Rihanna and Kanye (without Kim K please) might show up.

I hope she AND her whole team promotes the single all the way!!

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSS perfect choice. Casual people love this song. I want a crazy and fun video with lots of starlets doing the "Bitch I'm Madonna" line: Katy Miley Rita Taylor and even... Gaga??? Hahaha

i hear you... when the first six songs came out, my sister liked the "ooooh" in BIM...

I think it would ne great if the bitch i'm madonna line would be said in the video by: fallon, ellen, rita ora, katy, miley, rihanna, kanye, maybe sean penn :D. Can you imagine. The video would go viral! Let's hope they're planning something like this :)

no, they arent

Nicki and Diplo will make the cut and stop

:ohmy: But what about Bette Midler. Surely she can appear as well. Come on Traditional, I know you have influence with her, make it happen :laugh:

no, they arent

Nicki and Diplo will make the cut and stop

We are only speculating . Anyhow among the many false rumors you spread you said that living for love video was B&W and that she was performing on billboard. So you're not the most reliable of sources. Just saying LOL :)

:ohmy: But what about Bette Midler. Surely she can appear as well. Come on Traditional, I know you have influence with her, make it happen :laugh:

I know for sure Bette will have a huge part in the video, and Madonna will not be in it... she'll have a lookalike play her... Lady Gaga will play Madonna :laugh:;):jacko2: