Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE, Jonas Akerlund is the director of videoclip

I like it better because it maintains the tempo the whole way through. The cd version is sometimes fast, then slow after the breakdowns. Diplo's version packs more punch, and is easier to dance to.

Guest Pud Whacker

I like it better because she says TAKE MY TOP OFF!!! YEAH!!

doesnt it say that on the record version?

The Diplo remix has its flaws, but to be honest I don't really listen to the album version anymore since the Tonight Show performance :D I prefer the vocals and the overall production of the remix.

Yessssss a videa!! So glad we are getting 3 solid professionally directed videos this era too. I was so relieved MDNA felt like a complete vision with 3 videos despite it fizzling out fast. Was worried they'd drop the ball on RH, treat it like Hard Candy and focus on the tour, so I'm glad to see shes still super passionate about the project.

Guest Pud Whacker

no she says screw the top off...

oh. :lol:

you can tell where that song is on my playlist!

the diplo remix is missing Nikki's spoken parts at the end. The fallon mix had a breakdown in the middle, when rocco and that police man are in the frame.

I hope the remixes are amazing and we already know the video will be epic in scale. Madonna and Nicki together is always spectacular.

I'm so fucking excited.

szei6t.jpg

yay for a video!!!

gene-lucille.gif

BTW, who's this? She needs to be added to Jacket's and mine gif thread.

do we all mass request her to release the diplo version as a single or how does it work? lol. i just think its so much better than the album one & if it's gonna do something on the charts, it'll be the diplo one for sure. a lot more punch & edge

*sigh* I guess the plus side of her not releasing singles I like off both the MDNA and RH albums is that it hurts less when they flop :huh:

You poor thing.

*sigh* I guess the plus side of her not releasing singles I like off both the MDNA and RH albums is that it hurts less when they flop :huh:

#rayoflighter

Just hope her team do things s bit quicker with the release, remixes etc. we still don't have the GT remixes yet...

yes!!! a little organization would be appreciated.

Now, since this is the "Diploest" track on the album, I'm hoping for some really amazing remixes! Hopefully we'll get some acts from Mad Decent (Diplo's label) such as The Partysquad, GTA, Riff Raff, Dillon Francis, Zeds Dead and of course a proper Major Lazer mix!

Unfortunately, we will probably get THRILL, DJ Mike Whatever, Offer Nissim, DJ Paulo and Dirty Pop. :(

I thought everybody would be ecstatic over a new Madonna video...

I know I am!

1331230941_crazy_lady_at_the_library.gif

I've been longing for it for a long time!

funny-twerk-mcdonalds.gif

Guest CzarnaWisnia

great news

#1 we get a third single

#2 we get a third video (and not a cheap live video trowaway)

#3 the song has broad appeal because of the feature and teen-appreciated sound

#4 we already got a fabulous live performance of the song which many people saw

all good, carry on

All them bitches she posed with the last few months should be filmed lipsynching to Bitch i'm Madonna

I do imagine a lot of celebrity cameos. Not just pop stars

All them bitches she posed with the last few months should be filmed lipsynching to Bitch i'm Madonna

I do imagine a lot of celebrity cameos. Not just pop stars

Love this idea. Bitch homage to the Queen.