Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE, Jonas Akerlund is the director of videoclip

No, I'm not. I assumed a Madonna fan wouldn't make an ageist comment like that.

So predictable... Well then stop complaining about your ears not handling Madonna's music!! Next!

I started to like BIM like a week ago. I hated the song, but the Diplo remix made it for me.

But i still think that Rebel Heart would be a perfect single as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just wondering if we will get a third single? I had such high hopes for Ghosttown especially with the stunning video but it has sank without a trace. I wonder if they will just concentrate on the tour at this point. If she releases another single she might as well release something out of the box like BIM as you never know it might actually be a hit. Release it with the album version, Diplo remix and Demo 2 - I love the latter!

Whats there to save? its been a wonderful era full of gem performances! We have been too spoilt! We're just too thirsty for more!

We will get BiM!!!!

Whats there to save? its been a wonderful era full of gem performances! We have been too spoilt! We're just too thirsty for more!

Yes agree. The era does not need "saving" it has been incredible and wonderful in so many ways. One of my favourite eras of Madonna's ever.

Loved the era. I couldn't care less about the charts. With the trash that's ruling the charts, I see it as a high praise that LFL and GT never made the BB "Hot" 100. With all those "chart" rules the weight of BB should not be apparent. I still think the charts should be ruled ONLY by sales. By adding airplay etc. you are basically opening the charts to corruption. The radio should play the most bought songs and shouldn't be able to change the songs position. Streaming should not be included too: if you haven't buy it, its not "hot" enough for you.

By saying that I don't want to turn my eyes to the certain decline in public interest in Madonna.

True this era has been totally fantastic and have a feeling M will continue to have a couple of more surprises before tour starts.

Agree that sales don't matter, but want her music to be a bit more commercially successful. It's also a concern the GP is losing interest in M music even though she makes insane headline for bulls**t.

Will you QUIT sayin the GP not interested! Overall sales from all artists are DOWN!!!!! Only young artists are topped up by streaming and TEA! So quit sayin it! SHes doing just fine!

Nowadays, it's stupid to judge the success of an era only on record sales. Madonna has been everywhere for this era, if you add up the viewership of all her performances and videos you get more than 150 million people who heard her music, she's been in the worldwide news many times (probably more than any other artist since December), she proved she's still a cultural icon and the best entertainer on earth. The fans and the critics loved her new music, her album is in the top 20 of 2015, her shows are mainly sold out (and there is still 6 months to sell the others), and she'll earn several hundred million dollars at the end of the year.

It would have been the icing on the cake if the album sold more but this era is a success, it's not 1990 anymore where album sales were everything. Nothing needs to be "saved", the Rebel Heart era is gold :queenbitch:

Nowadays, it's stupid to judge the success of an era only on record sales. Madonna has been everywhere for this era, if you add up the viewership of all her performances and videos you get more than 150 million people who heard her music, she's been in the worldwide news many times (probably more than any other artist since December), she proved she's still a cultural icon and the best entertainer on earth. The fans and the critics loved her new music, her album is in the top 20 of 2015, her shows are mainly sold out (and there is still 6 months to sell the others), and she'll earn several hundred million dollars at the end of the year.

It would have been the icing on the cake if the album sold more but this era is a success, it's not 1990 anymore where album sales were everything. Nothing needs to be "saved", the Rebel Heart era is gold :queenbitch:

Preach it!

I think this era is over apart from the tour. There is nothing else that can be done to save it I'm afraid. I think it's better we focus on the tour :)

UGH. is this because of the stupid charts? I just can't with people that measure success based on the charts. I mean, didn't Glee had like 18 billion Hot 100 entries or something?? I mean, GLEE!!!! Does that mean that they're successful or relevant?

This era is SUPER successful to me and to so many fans because we actually enjoy the music and we've had a blast with all the interviews, performances of life, photoshoots, music videos, etc.

I'll never understand why some people allow charts to ruin their perception of an era!

If this does become the next single I'm really excited to see how she'll go about doing the video.

And a few weeks back my 14 year old cousin who knows I'm a huge Madonna fan told me she likes a Madonna song. I was expecting to hear it was 'Ghosttown' because she's also a fan of Taylor Swift. To my surprise she started playing BIM from her phone. :lol:

Chart shart, indeed!! This era has been EPIC!!!

And yes, can't wait for the video for BIM. I sure hope it's coming soon!!!

I have a feeling Unapologetic Bitch will be the next single and I'm also willing to bet we will get at least one more major single and video before the Tour.

She has to present the Rebel side of the album.

This era has been more than anyone could have ever imagined and her music has gotten so much more exposure. Unlike the MDNA Tour where the audiences at times didn't know the MDNA tracks, it's almost a sure bet that most of the RH tracks on the tour will be known and loved.

If she keeps the LFL-GT transition then:

-Promo at the end of May

-Video in early June

-Adds in mid June

And then maybe one last single in August to promote the tour, like Get Together or TUTR and maybe Miles Away, she always has a single while on tour.

Loved the era. I couldn't care liess about the charts. With the trash that's ruling the charts, I see it as a high praise that LFL and GT never made the BB "Hot" 100. With all those "chart" rules the weight of BB should not be apparent. I still think the charts should be ruled ONLY by sales. By adding airplay etc. you are basically opening the charts to corruption. The radio should play the most bought songs and shouldn't be able to change the songs position. Streaming should not be included too: if you haven't buy it, its not "hot" enough for you.

By saying that I don't want to turn my eyes to the certain decline in public interest in Madonna.

Not much but I do agree with you. Madonna hasn't really put herself out there in awhile before Rebel Heart and I won't rule out a bit of ageism amongst music lovers. What cracks me up is that some of these music lovers are not supporting a woman over a certain age when they themselves are over a certain age.

Agree with you totally about the charts. Radio, charts they are manipulated. If they could manipulate concert tickets they so would. She sells and there isn't anything they can do to prevent it. They have tried to persuade younger concert goers with put downs but thats all they can do. It's funny how radio doesn't think her music is relevant yet she sells out shows focused on her current albums.

I am not going to acknowledge something that is so controlled as the charts. Like you said. Buying it shows that you really want it.

:thumbsup::queenbitch: TRUTH.

I ..............Unlike the MDNA Tour where the audiences at times didn't know the MDNA tracks, it's almost a sure bet that most of the RH tracks on the tour will be known and loved.

Yeah, just you and me, baby - I wouldn't put that much faith into most of the audience.

Yeah, just you and me, baby - I wouldn't put that much faith into most of the audience.

I don't think this is necessarily true.

LFL and Ghosttown will probably be known of by most of the tour goers, not to mention both BIM and UB could be (depending which is the single). Hell, even Holy Water could be decently known by people who bought tickets.

I think you're underestimating the sheer fact the the music is of a much higher quality this era than the last two. Most of the new tracks are going to be awesome live. It could translate to well to the Tour