Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE, Jonas Akerlund is the director of videoclip

I dont want to expand my taste in shitty music and I ll never will. I have nothing to get in line here. It shouldnt be a single cause its like the worst song on RH. But whatever. We lived through 4 min and GMAYL. At least it wasnt the lead.

Both songs of life!

tumblr_mqr77x9t8i1sd8p58o2_500.gif

madonna7.gif?width=450&height=253

Lemme jam 2 them and BITCH I'M MADONNA along with Vogue xo

Yeah but you were 9 years old...9 years old today dig BIM.

Still musically they are nothing alike. I dont see how anyone can compare them. The music, the vocal delivery the message are light years apart. BIM should be sung by Mylie Cyrus daughter.

Both songs of life!

tumblr_mqr77x9t8i1sd8p58o2_500.gif

madonna7.gif?width=450&height=253

Lemme jam 2 them and BITCH I'M MADONNA along with Vogue xo

well its a fact I ll be with earplugs at the party u are trowing giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl. Not that I ll come in free will.

Still musically they are nothing alike. I dont see how anyone can compare them. The music, the vocal delivery the message are light years apart. BIM should be sung by Mylie Cyrus daughter.

If I lived through 2003-2004 you can live through 2015

I had to deal with abuelita dresses and tweed and shooting birds. And feeding chickens. And children's books. And music basically dismissing who she used to be.

Guest Rachelle of London

I dont want to expand my taste in shitty music and I ll never will. I have nothing to get in line here. It shouldnt be a single cause its like the worst song on RH. But whatever. We lived through 4 min and GMAYL. At least it wasnt the lead.

Worst song on RH yet you spend so much time obsessing over it?

It's gonna be the new single. You can like it or lump it. Or why not go and chill out to some Wash All Over Me or Messiah and relax.

A person that doesn't like Superstar, B-Day Song, GMAYL, BIM, and 4 Minutes wouldn't go to a party anyways!

childish and dilusional. its my last answer on this "debate", Bye giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl

Guest Rachelle of London

A person that doesn't like Superstar, B-Day Song, GMAYL, BIM, and 4 Minutes wouldn't go to a party anyways!

:lmao:

It's like the HC haters. Who on earth would wanna party with them anyway!

Guest Rachelle of London

childish and dilusional. its my last answer on this "debate", Bye giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl

It's "Girl Bye"

:dead:

Worst song on RH yet you spend so much time obsessing over it?

It's gonna be the new single. You can like it or lump it. Or why not go and chill out to some Wash All Over Me or Messiah and relax.

:lmao:

And i absolutely loathe Girl Gone Wild (except for the video). I did not like BIM at first even a few weeks ago but it grew on me because it's a bowl of fresh air when you listen to the more deep tracks on Rebel Heart. It's just mindless fun. Very summery. GGW never grew on me and it never will but BIM did and i'm pretty sure the version with the Roots will kick ass. Pretty sure people who don't like the track will love this version and they'll replace the album version with it. It's absolutely not on the level of retardness of Superstar which not only was retarded but badly produced.

She has ducks, dogs barking ( i'm pretty sure that an Olga featuring), it's just fun. And Sophie is the next big thing, BIM is the edgy cred on Rebel Heart.

A little uptempo ratchetness has never hurt anybody.

And believe me I used to not care for Hard Candy until Sticky & Sweet burned itself into some of the best memories of my life. Now HC is probably my most played Madonna album. so I'm sure the RHT will win over some of the malcontents

In the Barbra Streisand thread we were all hoping Madonna would get it together for the sake of maintaining her legacy as a peformer, well that's what she's doing so I'm still gonna cheerlead for her

Can't w8 4 the perf

Choosing BIM as 3rd single is like the nr. of youtube views for LFL..10 mil..embarrassing and disastrous..these days

which curiously nobody mentions as a terrible choice for the 1st single?! 10 mil?!

Devil Pray rules in my book!

PS THERE WAS A TIME WHEN MADONNA RELEASING A VIDEO WAS AN EVENT..NOW IT HAS BECOME A JOKE..AND NOT A GOOD ONE

Comparing to yesterday is the problem. "Never look back it's a waste of time." Why is it necessary to compare something to the past in order to deem it's success or merit today? Or to other musicians for that matter? The fact that she is still being talked about and writing and performing brilliant music is the greatest testament to her vision and talent. That's the real success and it always has been. What a simple minded, completely illogical and counterintuitive way to appreciate ART you have.

And LFL is a great fucking song plain and simple. Opens the album and era. Makes perfect lead single choice to me. 10mil views is something any artist would dream of, even 30+ years into an uncharted career I imagine. Live for today and enjoy this truly brilliant album and era. If that's not possible stop trying to kill everyone elses buzz, makes you sound like a straight up bitter loser with nothing to back up what your saying. How many records have you sold again?

Don't understand why this album is causing outright war between the rebel and heart camps. The fact that Madonna has BIM and S.E.X as well as Ghosttown and Messiah is why we have loved her for thirty plus years. Her many facets, all pulled off with style and aplomb. The DIVERSITY of styles that make up her albums. I need my ballads, my pop, my alternadonna, and my naughty songs, and I love them all.

Don't understand why this album is causing outright war between the rebel and heart camps. The fact that Madonna has BIM and S.E.X as well as Ghosttown and Messiah is why we have loved her for thirty plus years. Her many facets, all pulled off with style and aplomb. The DIVERSITY of styles that make up her albums. I need my ballads, my pop, my alternadonna, and my naughty songs, and I love them all.

Post of the year. :clap:

:thumbsup:

Why the fuck aren't more fans both Rebels and Hearts is more the question?

It's two halves of one being, yin to yang, ice to fire from GoT, I mean honestly why is it so hard to like both her UnapologeticBitch/ExpressYourself/HumanNature/LikeitotNot side AND her Ghosttown/LiveToTell/OhFather/I'llRemember/TakeABow/Frozen side?

I don't see how you can love Madonna and not love all of her sides.

It's two halves of one being, yin to yang, ice to fire from GoT, I mean honestly why is it so hard to like both her UnapologeticBitch/ExpressYourself/HumanNature/LikeitotNot side AND her Ghosttown/LiveToTell/OhFather/I'llRemember/TakeABow/Frozen side?

the asnwer is : ray of lighters

So not liking BIM equals not liking EY HN and one of her very best songs Like It Or Not???????????????? In what world really?????????????????? How can some fans be really THAT dramatic???????? And what exacly does BIM has in common with Express Yourself? Birthday Song and Superstar yes EY HN or god forbid LION - not!

And really I m fucking tired of all that whining. Accept that ALOT of ppl DO NOT like a certain song: BIM and move on. Enjoy it. I wont. Life goes on. What a BOREFEST.

So not liking BIM equals not liking EY HN and one of her very best songs Like It Or Not???????????????? In what world really?????????????????? How can some fans be really THAT dramatic???????? And what exacly does BIM has in common with Express Yourself? Birthday Song and Superstar yes EY HN or god forbid LION - not!

And really I m fucking tired of all that whining. Accept that ALOT of ppl DO NOT like a certain song: BIM and move on. Enjoy it. I wont. Life goes on. What a BOREFEST.

Wow, you sound like so much fun

And for the record I do think it's ridiculous you detest BIM so much, it's asinine. There's no reason to dislike such a well produced track that's innovative and is all about bravado and being a badass. Learn to have some fun