Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE, Jonas Akerlund is the director of videoclip

Choosing BIM as 3rd single is like the nr. of youtube views for LFL..10 mil..embarrassing and disastrous..these days

which curiously nobody mentions as a terrible choice for the 1st single?! 10 mil?!

Devil Pray rules in my book!

PS THERE WAS A TIME WHEN MADONNA RELEASING A VIDEO WAS AN EVENT..NOW IT HAS BECOME A JOKE..AND NOT A GOOD ONE

ji0gCas.gif

Choosing BIM as 3rd single is like the nr. of youtube views for LFL..10 mil..embarrassing and disastrous..these days

which curiously nobody mentions as a terrible choice for the 1st single?! 10 mil?!

PS THERE WAS A TIME WHEN MADONNA RELEASING A VIDEO WAS AN EVENT..NOW IT HAS BECOME A JOKE..AND NOT A GOOD ONE

Stfu! I'm sick of all you ppl focused on driving this album cycle into a deeper pit of negativity. I too spent a day or two being whiney about the LFL floppage until I realized Madonna was not letting this album go down without a fight. As far as im concerned she wants this album to succeed and every choice she's been making the last few months has sent a huge message.

So stfu! If you don't like it then give it the night. Sleep on it. You'll wake up thanking her for setting such a good example that people in their middle age don't need to buy a home in retirementville and wait to croak... They can continue to fight their way to success well into middle age

Madonna still has plenty to prove so LET HER BE GREAT

next!!

Stfu! I'm sick of all you ppl focused on driving this album cycle into a deeper pit of negativity. I too spent a day or two being whiney about the LFL floppage until I realized Madonna was not letting this album go down without a fight. As far as im concerned she wants this album to succeed and every choice she's been making the last few months has sent a huge message.

So stfu! If you don't like it then give it the night. Sleep on it. You'll wake up thanking her for setting such a good example that people in their middle age don't need to buy a home in retirementville and wait to croak... They can continue to fight their way to success well into middle age

Madonna still has plenty to prove so LET HER BE GREAT

next!!

ALL his comments are like this one....

The song didn't flop though.

Plus she also used "Britney Bitch" in Scream and Shout which was a massive hit.

Anyways only petty people will try to link BIM to Gimme More

I honestly thought that song flopped like most of Blackout especially after the horrible VMA performance but apparently it hit #3, which I was not aware.

Anyways I don't think it has any bearings on BIM

Plus BIM is a better song

Gimme more is amazing

I literally only listen to Ghosttown, Unapologetic Bitch and Bitch I'm Madonna on rotation for like 3 days

OBSESSED

Not even going to bother with this thing.....Flush please.

Guest Medoner

Gimme more is a fantastic song and a huge part of pop culture history. More than a few of my friends have mentioned BIM snatching britneys line without even listening to the song so yes i think itll get that kinda attention.

Edited by Medoner

Gimme more is a fantastic song and a huge part of pop culture history. More than a few of my friends have mentioned BIM snatching britneys line without even listening to the song so yes i think itll get that kinda attention.

Sounds like you just made all that up tbqh

Guest Rachelle of London

Sounds like you just made all that up tbqh

Innit. Where are all these Britney stans coming from? :lmao:

ATRL must be shut

Guest Medoner

yes im a brit stan too and thats probably the only reason my friends remember her bitch line. I dont think anyone outside a few pop forums is gonna make anything out of it + the songs are not alike at all

Edited by Medoner

Guest Rachelle of London

Exactly the songs are NOTHING alike. Why is a 10 year old Britney song that no one remembers being discussed in this thread? Madonna can use the term bitch how many times she wants. My fave Madonna bitch song is Thief of Hearts from 1992 when Brit was still a child.

Shouldn't matter how old I am. People of any age can enjoy M's music, and you're never too old to have fun. You're too worried about critics and about what people think about you. BIM is a great and fun song and it expresses an important side of Madonna that people like you try to ignore.

I dont mind having "fun" or liking the so called "fun" Madonna songs. I like Spanish Lesson and I like Holy Water for example. I dont care about critics dear or what ppl think of me. BIM together with Bodyshop are like the only songs I skip on this record. BIM for me is simply noise with no melody. It expresses the same side of Madonna as was Birthday Song or Superstar: retarded which was not present till MDNA so I wont call it important. And whiners, before attacking anyone who doesnt like BIM, remember: get lost. P.S. Still think its a HUGE mistake she is releasing BIM after her most gorgeous song and video in years.

I dont mind having "fun" or liking the so called "fun" Madonna songs. I like Spanish Lesson and I like Holy Water for example. I dont care about critics dear or what ppl think of me. BIM together with Bodyshop are like the only songs I skip on this record. BIM for me is simply noise with no melody. It expresses the same side of Madonna as was Birthday Song or Superstar: retarded which was not present till MDNA so I wont call it important. And whiners, before attacking anyone who doesnt like BIM, remember: get lost. P.S. Still think its a HUGE mistake she is releasing BIM after her most gorgeous song and video in years.

:brenspin: (although I like Body shop, and I can´t stand SL)

This is how a "Vogue after Like a prayer & Express Yourself" thread would have looked like if this forum existed in 1990.

How Vogue is such a retarded song after Like a prayer and Oh Father, "shitty dance music"....

I'm pretty sure there would have threads about Like a prayer underperforming compared to True Blue, Cherish being the 3rd single, the petibone remix in the Express Yourself video instead of the album version, the mess that were the releases of Oh Father & Dear JEssie abroad, how Keep it together was not promoted....Hating her hair at the vma's......you know the usual.

This is how a "Vogue after Like a prayer & Express Yourself" thread would have looked like if this forum existed in 1990.

How Vogue is such a retarded song after Like a prayer and Oh Father, "shitty dance music"....

I'm pretty sure there would have threads about Like a prayer underperforming compared to True Blue, Cherish being the 3rd single, the petibone remix in the Express Yourself video instead of the album version, the mess that were the releases of Oh Father & Dear JEssie abroad, how Keep it together was not promoted....Hating her hair at the vma's......you know the usual.

maybe, but this time everything has been messier

KrystleAlexisMud.jpg

Sure. Cause BIM is on the quality of Vogue. When I first heard Vogue (9 years old) I got goosebumps. When I first heard BIM... well lets say I was far from impressed. Comparing both songs is kind of insultung in my view.

Madonna had ridiculousness all over I'm Breathless and even some mega campy moments on True Blue and Erotica.

You may not see it that way but Madonna did the mature earth mother on ROL, cutting edge modern goddess on Music, pretentious Anglophile on AL, gaytastic retro icon on COADF, Reclaimed American divorcee on HC, and silly electro troublemaker on MDNA.

Now she's giving her fans a bit of everything on RH. She's not gonna release another 90s house anthem or flowing gown ballad. She's shown that off. Now she's going to really go for blood and if you're not ready that's on you.

Beware of Trapdonna. It may be a silly song but it just could do some major business for her if she launches it right

Yuck. Superstar and B-Day Song are songs of life along with Bitch I'm Madonna. Expand your taste in music! Music isn't just one thing. Just because you can't get your taste in line and you skip it doesn't mean it shouldn't be a single.

I can understand if some fans don't like BIM or the "rebel" songs in general but what I'll never understand is why so many care what the goddamn gp thinks or even if the album flops. Enjoy Madonna for YOU.

Sure. Cause BIM is on the quality of Vogue. When I first heard Vogue (9 years old) I got goosebumps. When I first heard BIM... well lets say I was far from impressed. Comparing both songs is kind of insultung in my view.

They both came from the exact same woman and artist. I'll make a playlist of both songs playing one after the other in your honor!

Right and I'm all for this single choice and I don't even care for the song! It's obnoxious. But that's the idea. How do you think hits are made today?

Madonna's not stupid, she knows this is the single that's gonna save the album(maybe tour too) so just grit your teeth and bear it

Video is probably gonna be luxe too

So true.

maybe, but this time everything has been messier

KrystleAlexisMud.jpg

Oh father being released months after the video and the song underperforming, breaking her record....The Cherish single being released long after the video premiere plus beach time AFTER summer...The mess that were the release of Express yourself around the world (not even released in France as a single as an example), the video remix not being available anywhere but on the promo copy....Who can say what is the official version of Express Yourself today ? The album version ? The 7 inch version ? The Shep Pettibone / Bob Rosa single remix from the video ?

I love this era but if you read about it, it was a big mess.

Yeah but you were 9 years old...9 years old today dig BIM.

Yuck. Superstar and B-Day Song are songs of life along with Bitch I'm Madonna. Expand your taste in music! Music isn't just one thing. Just because you can't get your taste in line and you skip it doesn't mean it shouldn't be a single.

I dont want to expand my taste in shitty music and I ll never will. I have nothing to get in line here. It shouldnt be a single cause its like the worst song on RH. But whatever. We lived through 4 min and GMAYL. At least it wasnt the lead.

They both came from the exact same woman and artist. I'll make a playlist of both songs playing one after the other in your honor!

I feel honoured dear, especially if you feel they blend together in any way. Quite eclectic!