Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE, Jonas Akerlund is the director of videoclip

Anyone who doesn't want BIM as a single is clearly out of touch.

It's a hot song, quirky lyrics and amazing production.

What's there not to like? :huh:

its a SUMMER song! fine make a video for it but at least do it when the time is right and show she's taking the piss/not taking it seriously, a bit like bey's 7/11 or whatever its called (but better & crazier of course)

but damn, Ghosttown could be huge. give it some time to grow.

and did radio 1 really play it? maybe just on Diplo's show

The people who don't like it don't get trap music sorry.

Get some high quality headphones, listen to it, and then come back. It's a badass track

It's a quintessential Madonna track too and it is by far one of the standouts on Rebel Heart.

People will still be listening to BIM and jamming long after the RH era is over. It's going to be a great irony if this song is a hit bc of the various fans who don't get how good of a song it is.

Guest Pud Whacker

The people who don't like it don't get trap music sorry.

Get some high quality headphones, listen to it, and then come back. It's a badass track

It's a quintessential Madonna track and it is by far a standout on Rebel Heart.

People will still be listening to BIM and jamming long after the RH era is over. It's going to be a great irony if this song is a hit bc of the various fans who don't get how good of a song it is.

come back to me when youre deaf from trap music. :rotfl:

BITCH, IM PUD!

I love this song BUT I think Britney owns the BITCH thing from it's britney bitch.

Yeah I know it's a small point but I think it's still in peoples mind......

Thats the only reason why I don't want this to be the next single.....

I could be wrong and I dont expect others to agree but from a small amount of people I've run this past it's like Britney owns the bitch thing.

This musy be 3rd single. People will love the hashtag and replace with their names #bitchimdiplo #bitchimhector #bitchimspotlight

But give GT its time in the spotlight first

Guest Rachelle of London

Radio 1 have played it twice once on diplos show and on Annie macs show. BIM was also played on KISS FM too

come back to me when youre deaf from trap music. :rotfl:

BITCH, IM PUD!

lol considering you shouldn't have the volume super high when listening through headphones anyways, it's not a concern.

The album itself deserves a good listen through quality headphones because it's an assault on the senses but when it comes to BIM it's definitely true.

The song could have mass appeal and be played on the radio. It's already proven to be strong on streaming and itunes. Get over it if you don't like the song

It would be a mistake cause she has just shown the beautiful sophisticated madonna, which anyone seems to love. Going with immature song would ruin the momentum and the goodwill for the next album. I say go for the strongest songs on the album which are also sophisticated like devil pray inside out hold tight or rebel heart. Those could win her only acclaim and for bim she ll be crucified by the same ppl that adore Ghosttown

Totally agree!

She already released 2 different singles I think there is enough love for everyone.

BIM IS MY SHIT!!! And plus already got chellechald quality seal of approval.

I love this song BUT I think Britney owns the BITCH thing from it's britney bitch.

Yeah I know it's a small point but I think it's still in peoples mind......

Thats the only reason why I don't want this to be the next single.....

I could be wrong and I dont expect others to agree but from a small amount of people I've run this past it's like Britney owns the bitch thing.

really?...so just because Bitch is Britney used the bitch word it's done for everyone else?...cheez!...and it's not like that song became some kind of huge hit either, right?

At any rate, yes if GT becomes a some kind of hit it would be a good ground for another single to "succeed" with the so called GP and BIM doesn't seem to be it, but then again we never know what the "GP" will end up worshiping or not...example that Robin Thicke song etc.

you are how old? that ll explain your love for BIM and lack of manners.

By the way, I get that lots of fans love it, but about the same amount dislike it. I simply think she should choose wisely her next single IF Ghosttown is a hit. GT is loved by all, probably the next single should be a song that was universally praised as was GT. I think DP was trashed in one review, otherwise it was praised. I think IO and JOA were only praised.

Shouldn't matter how old I am. People of any age can enjoy M's music, and you're never too old to have fun. You're too worried about critics and about what people think about you. BIM is a great and fun song and it expresses an important side of Madonna that people like you try to ignore.

yeah, lets keep giving the FUCK YOU to the haters!!! INSTEAD of giving THE FABULOUS to the lovers.

thats a great idea!!!

The best idea is for Madonna to do whatever the fuck she wants xo.

Gimme More was a huge hit for Britney lmao

The opening line is one of the most iconic lyrics ever

I mean Madonna sampled it on the S&S tour!!!

Gimme More flopped for Britney, it was not a hit.

It's just something people who are fans of Britney know or who are gay.

None of the songs from Blackout did that well except for Piece of Me really.

I don't think Gimme More has anything to do with BIM.

Gimme More flopped for Britney, it was not a hit.

It's just something people who are fans of Britney know or who are gay.

None of the songs from Blackout did that well except for Piece of Me really.

I don't think Gimme More has anything to do with BIM.

The song didn't flop though.

Plus she also used "Britney Bitch" in Scream and Shout which was a massive hit.

Anyways only petty people will try to link BIM to Gimme More

The song didn't flop though.

Plus she also used "Britney Bitch" in Scream and Shout which was a massive hit.

Anyways only petty people will try to link BIM to Gimme More

Petty or STUPID

Come on, no one will make the connection

Petty or STUPID

Come on, no one will make the connection

I've seen some silly Britney stans say she was copying Britney but a lot of them discovered music in 2007 :huh:

You guys I cant right now

I haven't been this excited for a single release for a song I didn't care for since 4 Minutes. And I eventually learned to appreesh that 1 for what it was

This 1 tho has potential to cre8 some really memorable visuals

Choosing BIM as 3rd single is like the nr. of youtube views for LFL..10 mil..embarrassing and disastrous..these days

which curiously nobody mentions as a terrible choice for the 1st single?! 10 mil?!

Devil Pray rules in my book!

PS THERE WAS A TIME WHEN MADONNA RELEASING A VIDEO WAS AN EVENT..NOW IT HAS BECOME A JOKE..AND NOT A GOOD ONE

Choosing BIM as 3rd single is like the nr. of youtube views for LFL..10 mil..embarrassing and disastrous..these days

which curiously nobody mentions as a terrible choice for the 1st single?! 10 mil?!

PS THERE WAS A TIME WHEN MADONNA RELEASING A VIDEO WAS AN EVENT..NOW IT HAS BECOME A JOKE..AND NOT A GOOD ONE

Do you hear that sound ?

tumblr_inline_mojgehhYDL1qdlkgg.gif