Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE, Jonas Akerlund is the director of videoclip

I want Badi Shap as next single with Madonna in a 1950s garage with hot men working on her car and using their tools.

THEN Bitch I'm Madonna, followed by Devil Pray.

MAKE IT HAPPEN MADONNA'S TEAM (WHOM ARE KNOWN TO READ THIS FORUM)

Ppl said the same thing circa COADF. Then came 4 Minutes.

I don't live in the UK so I can't really speak to the atmosphere around Madonna right now. I'm talking USA. And I think it would do great here.

Well, fair enough. Although I'd argue 4 Minutes was a different situation because

- she could still rely on Warner heavily pushing her

- the song was still able to widely connect to the GP

- although COADF singles didn't fare that well, she was far from declining as much as she does now

I truly believe Ghosttown was the closest shot to a hit single. It connects to almost everyone from the public, from 20 year olds to 50 year olds and fared best in most of the album critics. It managed to get a decent position on the A/C charts which is quite a feat considering she has no prober label pushing her. If this song isn't going to make it, I really don't see how BIM of all songs could turn her commercial situation around.

YAWN. I've heard it all before. Multiple times. Bitch I'm Madonna is just as essential Madonna as Ghosttown or Devil Pray. You obviously don't understand all the sides and aspects of The Madonna, so hop off!

you are how old? that ll explain your love for BIM and lack of manners.

By the way, I get that lots of fans love it, but about the same amount dislike it. I simply think she should choose wisely her next single IF Ghosttown is a hit. GT is loved by all, probably the next single should be a song that was universally praised as was GT. I think DP was trashed in one review, otherwise it was praised. I think IO and JOA were only praised.

is bitch an acceptable word on TV/radio? is it like Tramp, or more like fuck? I´m not talking about the meaning, but about the word being polite or not...

its in the middle. No, its not polite :lol:

Well, fair enough. Although I'd argue 4 Minutes was a different situation because

- she could still rely on Warner heavily pushing her

- the song was still able to widely connect to the GP

- although COADF singles didn't fare that well, she was far from declining as much as she does now

I truly believe Ghosttown was the closest shot to a hit single. It connects to almost everyone from the public, from 20 year olds to 50 year olds and fared best in most of the album critics. It managed to get a decent position on the A/C charts which is quite a feat considering she has no prober label pushing her. If this song isn't going to make it, I really don't see how BIM of all songs could turn her commercial situation around.

nonuka honey...

To be honest I've given up on what will be a hit or not. I just want her to release what I personally like and that would be BIM.

Wether it connects with people or not... I'm only looking forward to a hot video featuring Nikki Minaj and Chellechald.

Guest Rachelle of London

Remember when they released the six tracks and there were videos of people dancing to BIM the next day. The one with the guy dancing at Union Square station in New York was the best

Guest Rachelle of London

How come it's okay for members to insult younger members but I got in trouble for calling someone an old man with a bad back. Ageism isn't just a young person discriminating an old person it works both ways.

They've also played BIM on Radio 1 :lmao:

Remember when they released the six tracks and there were videos of people dancing to BIM the next day. The one with the guy dancing at Union Square station in New York was the best

. Can you post?? I did t see none of dem.

She should release whatever she wants and enjoy the album and the tour. After LfL and GT, she has worked enough to release what she wants. Who cares about that stupid GP?

amen! Ai papi

How come it's okay for members to insult younger members but I got in trouble for calling someone an old man with a bad back. Ageism isn't just a young person discriminating an old person it works both ways.

They've also played BIM on Radio 1 :lmao:

Who was it?

you are how old? that ll explain your love for BIM and lack of manners.

By the way, I get that lots of fans love it, but about the same amount dislike it. I simply think she should choose wisely her next single IF Ghosttown is a hit. GT is loved by all, probably the next single should be a song that was universally praised as was GT. I think DP was trashed in one review, otherwise it was praised. I think IO and JOA were only praised.

Another victim of ageism here. Bitch thinks he's too old to like BIM! Not trying to be ageist, but not every middle-aged queen is able to drop it down low to BIM's breakdown! Maybe you're right!

beyonce-fanbookikz3o.gif

Sorry to be a whinger but I hate all of the "age insults" that go on here - from both sides. Both from younger and older fans. Part of the incredible energy of this forum is how we all get along - all different ages, sexes and nations. Love the passion of young members and I think a lot of the young members love hearing the stories of living in the previous eras from older fans. Let's keep it that way. Some young fans don't like the song, some older fans don't like the song. Whatever, don't make it into an age thing.

if they let 5ive elements signature´s man walk, salute and show his pubic hair in the video, yes, it will!

i have sigs turned off :( am i missing someone sexy?

Guest Pud Whacker

I think she'll perform BIM with Diplo and Jimmy. I'm all for it. Let it be a big fuck you to all the haters!!!

yeah, lets keep giving the FUCK YOU to the haters!!! INSTEAD of giving THE FABULOUS to the lovers.

thats a great idea!!!

My 11 year old niece is OBSSESED with this song. She called me yesterday excited about the GT video and then she asked me when is BIM gonna be released! haha