Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE, Jonas Akerlund is the director of videoclip

I mean whats with Devil Pray? I like it but It's so overrated with the fans!

And even though it features Cher, the song is not a good single candidate at all. I think I prefer the instrumentation of the demo more.

BIM ALL THE WAY!

Devil Pray would go over TERRIBLY with the GP, are you people mad? They'd hear the chorus without actually listening to the rest of the lyrics and have a freakout and ban it from the radio. It would NOT be successful.

Devil Pray would go over TERRIBLY with the GP, are you people mad? They'd hear the chorus without actually listening to the rest of the lyrics and have a freakout and ban it from the radio. It would NOT be successful.

This. Whoever that thinks Devil Pray would a be hit needs to wake up. The lyrics are not relatable to the public and imagine all the misinterpretations.....

But its a great song that has THE MADONNA factor. Unlike BIM which sounds so not like her. Devil Pray at least would win her acclaim.

I don't see the problem in releasing the heart songs: those are much stronger as it is obvious by the lp reviews/fans opinions. And if she wants a rebel song, release Rebel Heart which is the perfect cross between heart and rebel. I say she is in a territory when she NEEDS to choose wisely her next single, because it would set the tone for the next release... Truthfully, her biggest problem lately seems to be choosing of the singles (since 2008). Starting from 4 minutes up till LFL she has continually avoided releasing the BEST songs on the albums as singles. I think if she went with Devil Wouldn't Even Recognize You and TBGO, which were the highlights off HC, and Love Spend and I m Addicted the numbers sold of RH (great record!) should have been much higher... She already missteped this era (LFL don't know why, I felt it aint the right single right when I heard it at first and always thought GT should be the lead) and now finally she has chosen one of the strongest songs off RH, just shot a great video. I think she ll be back into the good graces of the public with GT. Don't want to see it RUINED with another ill chosen single MISSREPRESENTING the album...

Releasing 3 three heart songs in a row and not one single naughty song would be misrepresenting the album duh.

And really how IMBECILE do you have to be to misimpret DP lyrics? Is the GP that stupid???????????????????

There are at least 3 professional album critics who have misinterpreted the lyrics. If Ghosttown doesn't become a hit then all these lessor AC friendly songs on the album is not gonna do anything either. She should just fuck it all and drop a bat shit crazy video for BIM to spark more controversy because no one's gonna buy her music anyways. I'm saying all of this assuming that Ghosttown doesn't smash.

I mean whats with Devil Pray? I like it but It's so overrated with the fans!

And even though it features Cher, the song is not a good single candidate at all. I think I prefer the instrumentation of the demo more.

BIM ALL THE WAY!

You're killing me. :dead:

I don't care if she releases bitch I'm MADONNA or unapologetic bitch next but it has to be one of those!

I think bitch I'm MADONNA will go viral.

Unapologetic bitch is my favourite of the two but it won't be as successful. It could still do very well though.

EVERY SINGLE PERSON I've played bitch I'm Madonna to LOVES IT. Except people my parents age.

It depends who she wants to target after ghosttown

Well the teens think she is Mesozoic so I say target your fans who have great taste and release grown up well crafted pop songs so as I said dp rh ht or io. Bim would backfire I m sure of it. Even if dp flops no one would dare say it ain't a great song cause it is...

Well the teens think she is Mesozoic so I say target your fans who have great taste and release grown up well crafted pop songs so as I said dp rh ht or io. Bim would backfire I m sure of it. Even if dp flops no one would dare say it ain't a great song cause it is...

This is ageist.

Devil Pray would be terrible as a single. It's amazing but no.

I love everything about this era. LOVE IT. But once she is done with Ghosttown it's time for something fun.

DP would flop and be criticized because of it's lyrical content.

Exactly. People are stupid. Most people I've played Devil Pray to think she's talking about doing drugs and get annoyed and dismiss it until I tell them to actually listen.

Besides the next single has to be BIM because Chelle is going to be in the video shaking her ass and titties and I'm hoping to be there with her 😂😂😂

Could it be that a video has already been shot? Or now working on the next? Last Friday we got snaps from mert. Captioned with Devil Pray. Can't imagine another photo shoot unless there is some product tie-in cross promotion? Anyone have any ideas? Judging by the press release on GT video I speculate Devil Pray as the next video single. I think we could be in for a treat with 4, 5 maybe 6 fab video releases during this era. I'm probably just having a late night wet dream here! Let's just hope we get a straight forward release next time... No foolery! In the meantime, I'm enjoying this fan-tactic ride & been streaming GT on repeat all day! ❤️😎😄😘

Edited by Landon79411

BIM got a good reaction in december when it leaked and then she released it along with the other 5 tracks, the kids loved it. But that was months ago. I don't think it is going to go viral after all this time again and become a hit, the SONG IS OLD NEWS NOW. The video would probably be a bunch of her dancers along with Rocco and David having fun being silly and thats about it. I can't even imagine Madonna in this video. It just feels like it's aimed at 16 year olds.

If she wants to go for the rebel side then just choose UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH, it's a more mature song that people in their 20's and older can actually relate to.

It would be a mistake cause she has just shown the beautiful sophisticated madonna, which anyone seems to love. Going with immature song would ruin the momentum and the goodwill for the next album. I say go for the strongest songs on the album which are also sophisticated like devil pray inside out hold tight or rebel heart. Those could win her only acclaim and for bim she ll be crucified by the same ppl that adore Ghosttown

Mark my words, BIM would be a mistake. Even if its a hit (which I highly doubt) it would leave the people with the same taste 4 minutes did: a song aimed at the charts, totally not in madonnas style, selling out to appeal to teenagers with no taste... Actually it DOES not represent this album, which a grown up well thought out and crafted album so it would be the least needed single. If she NEEDS to go Diplo its wiser to choose UB which is simply much much better song (yet nowhere near the best songs on RH).

So personally I ll be EQUALLY floored if she goes for:

Devil Pray (like she wants to, I feel it, its artistic and strong MADONNA song)

Hold Tight (simply amazing)

Inside Out

Rebel Heart (the album version, yes its amazing as it is).

I d be ok with Joan Of Arc, even Iconic or Veni Vidi Vici (though those last 2 could turn off some of her fans) and almost all but only no to bim...

I don't see the problem in releasing the heart songs: those are much stronger as it is obvious by the lp reviews/fans opinions. And if she wants a rebel song, release Rebel Heart which is the perfect cross between heart and rebel. I say she is in a territory when she NEEDS to choose wisely her next single, because it would set the tone for the next release... Truthfully, her biggest problem lately seems to be choosing of the singles (since 2008). Starting from 4 minutes up till LFL she has continually avoided releasing the BEST songs on the albums as singles. I think if she went with Devil Wouldn't Even Recognize You and TBGO, which were the highlights off HC, and Love Spend and I m Addicted the numbers sold of RH (great record!) should have been much higher... She already missteped this era (LFL don't know why, I felt it aint the right single right when I heard it at first and always thought GT should be the lead) and now finally she has chosen one of the strongest songs off RH, just shot a great video. I think she ll be back into the good graces of the public with GT. Don't want to see it RUINED with another ill chosen single MISSREPRESENTING the album...

YAWN. I've heard it all before. Multiple times. Bitch I'm Madonna is just as essential Madonna as Ghosttown or Devil Pray. You obviously don't understand all the sides and aspects of The Madonna, so hop off!

I don't get people saying BIM is "not Madonna's style"….it's EXACTLY Madonna's style. It's edgy, it's rebellious, it's polarizing. Those are three words one thinks of when you say Madonna, so that argument's totally invalid. She has nothing left to lose at this point and the song's proven to be the most popular one from album among younger generations. It'll certainly get more attention in the press and from casual listeners then the first two singles did, whether it's a success on the charts or not.

And really how IMBECILE do you have to be to misimpret DP lyrics? Is the GP that stupid???????????????????

well...fo you remember Prince's If I was your girlfriend???? a lot of people simply hesr the chorus,or the title,and don't pay attention.It's a shame,because DP is great.And if they release BIM, after all the work they hsve done,and if it works,it would be like releasinf Bedtime Stories after Take a bow,like,killing the momentum...I think Rebel heart or joan would be better.and,if GT doesn't do well enough, let's brng BIM,although I prefer UB...for the rebel side

Guest Rachelle of London

Who is this person trashing BIM like this?

The FACTS show that BIM is the most downloaded album track. It was higher on both UK and US iTunes than GT when the album was released. It is also Madonnas 12th most streamed song on UK spotify ahead of ROL, LIB and even Music. Most people love it including Madonna and that is most important. DP is a great song but I haven't heard anyone listen to the album and point that song out! Everyone is talking about BIM. Fair enough you don't like it but to state that it's not even Madonnas style is just stupid.

And can people stop bringing age into this madness. Yes younger people do like it but I know plenty of older people that love it. My mum loves it and she's only a few years younger than Madonna. It's only miserable people that don't enjoy it who want Madonna to release an album of Messiahs dressed in a burqa.

Now for my cameo role in the video....

Guest Rachelle of London

If she releases DP It'll flop more than TUTR. Considering the controversial lyrics I've seen zero buzz about that song.

BIM is a fun album track but I don't see the need for it to be a single, its not that strong a song.

Devil Pray, Joan Of Arc or Unapologetic Bitch for next single thanks M.

Who is this person trashing BIM like this?

The FACTS show that BIM is the most downloaded album track. It was higher on both UK and US iTunes than GT when the album was released. It is also Madonnas 12th most streamed song on UK spotify ahead of ROL, LIB and even Music. Most people love it including Madonna and that is most important. DP is a great song but I haven't heard anyone listen to the album and point that song out! Everyone is talking about BIM. Fair enough you don't like it but to state that it's not even Madonnas style is just stupid.

And can people stop bringing age into this madness. Yes younger people do like it but I know plenty of older people that love it. My mum loves it and she's only a few years younger than Madonna. It's only miserable people that don't enjoy it who want Madonna to release an album of Messiahs dressed in a burqa.

Now for my cameo role in the video....

:rotfl: preach chellechald!