Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE, Jonas Akerlund is the director of videoclip

Guest bluejean

This is not my fave song but I think the attitude and theme will make it a great single. I just know the video will and live performances will be a blast. IN FACT I am pretty sure this will be one of those songs that win people over once they see it live. Like Candy Shop, Revolver etc etc.

I am hoping for another "Rebel" song TBH. Iconic, for instance. Or if she ges for another "Heart" song, then Hold Tight.

I doubt BIM has a real chance at becoming a hit. Yes it connects to the youngins more than other RH songs do but I'd be surprised if this really translated into chart success. And as for radio...Top40 stations won't play her anyway and A/C radio, the only format where she's still got a decent chance, obviously won't play such a song from the getgo.

I do agree though that she's got nothing left to lose and should just release the song she fancies the most, for whatever reason. If it's BIM, then so be it. Don't like the song, but excited for a potential video and live perf anyway!

BIM and Unapologetic Bitch as next singles is all I'm asking out of life right now. I simply must have them as remixes. Videos I'll take one or the other, but BOTH must have remixes.. good ones. It's a tall order. Will I get it? OH GOD PLEASE.

I doubt BIM has a real chance at becoming a hit. Yes it connects to the youngins more than other RH songs do but I'd be surprised if this really translated into chart success. And as for radio...Top40 stations won't play her anyway and A/C radio, the only format where she's still got a decent chance, obviously won't play such a song from the getgo.

I do agree though that she's got nothing left to lose and should just release the song she fancies the most, for whatever reason. If it's BIM, then so be it. Don't like the song, but excited for a potential video and live perf anyway!

I disagree. I think if it was released it'd do pretty well at top 40

I disagree. I think if it was released it'd do pretty well at top 40

If she was 30, yes.

Those stations will always refuse to play her, no matter what she puts out and how much it would suit their target audience. Her age will always be the barrier.

Look at the Radio 1 mess for example, you can bet they'll never touch her music again.

If she was 30, yes.

Those stations will always refuse to play her, no matter what she puts out and how much it would suit their target audience. Her age will always be the barrier.

Look at the Radio 1 mess for example, you can bet they'll never touch her music again.

Ppl said the same thing circa COADF. Then came 4 Minutes.

I don't live in the UK so I can't really speak to the atmosphere around Madonna right now. I'm talking USA. And I think it would do great here.

how old are you? if you dont mind me asking

Don't play the age card thing, it was super rude the first time

And this is coming from a guy in his 20s that would agree with you that its the best choice for next single so don't try and come for my "age" either haha

Great idea, very varied singles so far and this one seems to be a hit with the 'younger non-Madonna fans', it's also her most successful streamed track recently and could go viral.

Can Mert & Marcus direct, with lots of hot male models in the video please?!

Ghosttown youtube caption:

REBEL HEART album featuring “Living For Love,” “Ghosttown,” & “Devil Pray” out now.

PLEASE LORD NO!!! It must be Bitch I'm Madonna.

Can't WAIT for BIM to pop its pussy across the world

I love Madonna #givingzerofucks and just doin her thang...and I honestly can't wait for the haters to mess themselves over it :lol:

It would be a mistake cause she has just shown the beautiful sophisticated madonna, which anyone seems to love. Going with immature song would ruin the momentum and the goodwill for the next album. I say go for the strongest songs on the album which are also sophisticated like devil pray inside out hold tight or rebel heart. Those could win her only acclaim and for bim she ll be crucified by the same ppl that adore Ghosttown

Mark my words, BIM would be a mistake. Even if its a hit (which I highly doubt) it would leave the people with the same taste 4 minutes did: a song aimed at the charts, totally not in madonnas style, selling out to appeal to teenagers with no taste... Actually it DOES not represent this album, which a grown up well thought out and crafted album so it would be the least needed single. If she NEEDS to go Diplo its wiser to choose UB which is simply much much better song (yet nowhere near the best songs on RH).

So personally I ll be EQUALLY floored if she goes for:

Devil Pray (like she wants to, I feel it, its artistic and strong MADONNA song)

Hold Tight (simply amazing)

Inside Out

Rebel Heart (the album version, yes its amazing as it is).

I d be ok with Joan Of Arc, even Iconic or Veni Vidi Vici (though those last 2 could turn off some of her fans) and almost all but only no to bim...

I really like this song,but I don't think it should be the next single.

"Iconic" is a stronger choice for the next single.Like BIM,it has a radio-friendly sound,but it's more positive and uplifting.Let's face it,a song like BIM would get alot of criticism (like elijah mentioned).If "GT" takes off and becomes somewhat of a hit,it would be to Madonna's benefit to play it safe and choose a really strong third single,which I think "Iconic" would be.

It would be a mistake cause she has just shown the beautiful sophisticated madonna, which anyone seems to love. Going with immature song would ruin the momentum and the goodwill for the next album. I say go for the strongest songs on the album which are also sophisticated like devil pray inside out hold tight or rebel heart. Those could win her only acclaim and for bim she ll be crucified by the same ppl that adore Ghosttown

What would be the point of "REBEL Heart" if she just keeps releasing the heart tracks? I don't think BIM will be a hit at all but she should stick to her visions an showcase the two sides of her.

I don't see the problem in releasing the heart songs: those are much stronger as it is obvious by the lp reviews/fans opinions. And if she wants a rebel song, release Rebel Heart which is the perfect cross between heart and rebel. I say she is in a territory when she NEEDS to choose wisely her next single, because it would set the tone for the next release... Truthfully, her biggest problem lately seems to be choosing of the singles (since 2008). Starting from 4 minutes up till LFL she has continually avoided releasing the BEST songs on the albums as singles. I think if she went with Devil Wouldn't Even Recognize You and TBGO, which were the highlights off HC, and Love Spend and I m Addicted the numbers sold of RH (great record!) should have been much higher... She already missteped this era (LFL don't know why, I felt it aint the right single right when I heard it at first and always thought GT should be the lead) and now finally she has chosen one of the strongest songs off RH, just shot a great video. I think she ll be back into the good graces of the public with GT. Don't want to see it RUINED with another ill chosen single MISSREPRESENTING the album...