Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE, Jonas Akerlund is the director of videoclip

As much I as like the song, I would think JOA would be a better choice. It's really a better representation of the album, and the GP needs to realize this!

Rebel Heart would be great too, but she should release both album and demo versions. :p

I'm quite sure I've heard Madonna say in some interview that BIM would have a video, right?

I highly doubt it will make an impact on the charts but she definitely's gotta go for it! I really look forward to seeing the video, it's gonna be epic :Disco_Ball:

Guest Rocco Papa

She's pretty much confirmed that BIM is going to be the next single already. She's mentioned doing a video for the song in a few interviews.

I hope Diplo is in the video... shirtless! :jerkoff:

I am sorry but there is nothing to lose at this point. I say GO FOR IT.

If "Ghosttown" doesn't save the album (and I doubt it will), she should do something fun and carefree...and "Bitch I'm Madonna" fits that bill. Rock it, M.

This song is not one of my favorites and I was not excited with the idea of a video, but now after the amazing Ghosttown video (something dark, deep and beautiful), I've totally changed my mind!

I'm all for a silly video with Madonna, Nicki and Debbie (!) drinking champagne in a jacuzzy with hot naked guys :smile:

How is it bad? It's one of the catchiest songs on the album.

I disagree. It's one of her worst song ever, in my opinion....silly lyrics, crazy music

a lot of people here seem to like the song,and she likes it too...not bad,but not single material for me.if GT works,she needs to release something similar,for the same public,and I don't know if that's bitch.maybe as a fourth single...

I honestly wouldn't mind it as a single. I feel after two relatively serious songs like Living for Love and GT, I would like what is most likely to be the last single to be something more fun and "rebel". If not BIM, I would like to see Unapologetic Bitch or Holy Water as a single. Can't we have one fun lighthearted single and video?

Not too keen on BIM personally but I think it's pretty much confirmed its going to be the third single given its mention on the sticker on the album. I know many people Love the track so why not... Maybe it'll be a surprise smash :lol: