Rate the Ghosttown video

230 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate it?

I gave it a 9... because 10 is only for timeless classic videos such as "Like a prayer", "Vogue", "Express Yourself", "Frozen" or "Ray of light".

But it's a well-deserved 9.

Ditto.

I gave it 6 points... she looks fantastic in it... flawless... the production is nice... high gloss... but the video itself is not very impressive... it lacks artistry... it`s just not very believable and very corny....

You can not compare it to a work of art like La Isla Bonita or Frozen... those videos truely became one with the song... and were not all over the place like Ghosttown... though she really looks awesome...

it lacks artistry... it`s just not very believable and very corny....

anigif_enhanced-buzz-15201-1348240888-1.

And you say that Frozen, a video where she morphs into a flock of birds, is more "believable"? :madgemanson:

Was going to give it a nine, but decided ten just because I prepared myself to be disappointed for another video again, but it was not the case this time!

Hope moving forward from here that M continues to place more emphasis on creating better videos for single releases as opposed to just amazing videos for concert interludes. Think videos are still are important and can definitely help M promote her singles, albums, and tours.

7/10 was it her best: no, but far from her worst. I would put it up there with LFL. I like the idea, I liked that it was not some sloppy ballad type shit clip, beautiful dancing, I liked the colour schemes ( would have looked terrible in black and white like the teaser) the references to her past, animals in a clip are always cool and I think the concept worked well along with the song.

Things I did not like: reference to NY, LA, Paris and London: get over yourself, there are more then these four cliched, boring and predictable cities when the world ends- buy an atlas woman :). Steam punk is a little bit old and cliched now. whacky kids in oz have been doing that shit for the past 5 years, a bit like zombies, goth etc. would have preferred her wearing her Joan Of Arc Costume.

A 7 purely because she looks bloody fantastic.

The video though... really, I hate to say this but it's not even average. Sub par storyline, and direction. The visuals make up for some of it but I am truly dissapointed.

Me too. She looks great and the dance is nice: 7

A ten obviously. Some of you voting 1-5 are obviously trolls, and the rest of you honestly need to go hug your ROL and COADF cds and get off of this forum as Madonna is not the artist for you anymore. Xoxo

And to the person above who is struggling with this: the video is thematically a perfect match to this song. It's not to hard to see how it fits the lyrics and concept of the song :laugh:

I can't give ita 10,that's only for the fincher,lambert and mondino classics.,a 9 for other wonderful ones,ala Take a bow,american pie,cherish,bedtime,Frozen,PDP...so an 8.

Agree(except for the American Pie praise) 8/10

I gave it a 7. I'm just not in love with it but god, she looks amazing in it.

And to this...

2. Really tacky video!

Tacky? You best look that word up before you abuse it again. :newspaper: