GHOSTTOWN VIDEO PREMIERE!!!! Classic masterpiece!

I don't really like this video,

it does not make me love this song more..

look good but no depth...I hardly relate the song with this video..

Apparently .. there are more than 2 souls, there is no love between them. just two stranger.

but she look fabulous

WTF do you expect from a ballad? Her ballad music videos always focus on the visuals and she completely nailed it this time!

yes its all beautiful, the tango, the ending...but it seemed rush b/c it was...it could have been so much more, but howard is a nice touch for buzz...i love it of course and shared....its alright.

I never did see it through that bullshit Meerkat thing, lol... gave up on it.

Anyway, I thought she DELIVERED! I've been waiting such a long time for Madonna to do a storied video like this.

Love the look in her eyes, the kiss of the picture, the sets, the editing of the song with the music, that dance! The video has it all. Gorgeous!

I personally think it might have been a bit more touching had there been a connection between her and the male counterpart which had been revealed at the climax of the song. Like flashbacks to a previous life before the bomb or whatever, reconnecting souls etc. Now it feels rather... random... for them to start dancing out of nowhere. Beautiful imagery, art direction and visually stunning, but storywise it could have been a tad bit sharper!

Beautiful video. Simple but effective. Is it just me or her gap is back with a vengeance?

I think that it is the grilz with the cross. Makes the gap look big.

Yeah, what were you expecting. I understand you wanted a little more action or drama but IMO they managed it well in 5 minutes, did you want a 15 minutes Marry The Night mess? Thanks God there was no internet when I Want You and Secret were premiered, can you imagine the meltdowns?

I must say it (even if I'm sorry)... I think it's a good video, good enough to promote this beautiful and haunting song... BUT... I expected more! I mean, she looks gorgeous but the storyline is very weak (even if the visuals are great). The "dancing part" is cool but there is no real chemistry between her & Terence Whatever... and the other half-soul left in the Ghosttown? Yeah, an interracial new kind of postapocalyptic family, but still... I think there would have been better ideas for this song. This is just one of them. Not the best, probably. But still a good video.

TRADITIONAL GIRL BYEEEEE BLACK AND WHITE :lmao:

madonna-gif.gif?w=780

:lmao:

Maybe she meant the black and white RH cover was used instead of the other two :rotfl:

I love the video and the symbolism in it. It's more symbolistic than "plot" thick or something.