GHOSTTOWN VIDEO PREMIERE!!!! Classic masterpiece!

I love the video. The way I see it, the dance is supposed to represent (in a condensed, artful way) the build up of the two character's relationship without having to draw out the video with cutaways. It's a very intimate dance, especially the way he kept grabbing onto the back of her head. It reminds me of the way he would probably hold her to console her had she been having a breakdown about their situation. Intricacies like that really make this a special video.

Guest PRPapi

It's on REPEAT!!! I discover new things everytime I watch it! She looks so fucking HOT!!!!!!!!

Whole-HARDedly agree! :hornybig:

Guest Medoner

By the way she looks beautiful much more beautiful than during the HC candy (the chipmunks cheeks are gone: new skin "care"? Lol)

she looks good but she looked fantastic during HC -era as well ;)

Guest PRPapi

I agree with you. People wanted a first single without features. She does that, everyone loves it just like the video. the song flops and suddenly it was all crap. She releases a better album than the last 2, better critic, etc...she does promo like everyone asked. She released a 2nd single even after the album failed at selling that much in the first few weeks. This time, it's a BALLAD like people have been asking for years, she releases what's probably the most commercial song on the record, hires Jonas and does one of her best video in years with a storyline, choreography, where she looks 30 years old, etc...she's about to perform tomorrow and another interview and people still find something to bitch about.

This is the era everyone has been dreaming of, and quite seriously...i never though we'd get again.

I'm loving all of it! This video is a masterpiece and the best i've seen all year! Call me when another act from the 80's...or even 90's or first half of the 00's does what Madonna is doing at 56 years old.

Mic officially DROPPED! :thumbsup:

Guest PRPapi

Yes, I'm sure he will end up getting flushed with the rest of them.

I'm so overwhelmed, I can't even write a proper assessment. I don't want to jump the gun because this video has been out like 6 hrs compared to my favorite M video which has been out 22 yrs (BG). However, I have to say this is the first video since BG that has given me that same feeling. This video feels grand. Like a classic '86-'93 era Madonna video.

TOTALLY on the same page as you. Bad Girl remains my absolute favorite M video, followed closely by Human Nature. Ghosttown ranks, IMO, JUST as high as those. It reall IS UNBELIEVABLE how this amazing-beyond-words woman can STILL do this! It's too much to handle!

No, Madonna Is Not “An Old”

Madonna’s latest video for her current single, “Ghosttown,” is getting a lot of attention. Not because it’s arguably her greatest artistic achievement in years, but because upon it’s release certain critics on the internet cried out, “OLD!” (We’re looking at you New York Magazine…)
Screen-Shot-2015-04-09-at-9.42.16-AM.png
It’s a low blow because it was unwarranted. A dig for the sake of it, and no one was amused.
Screen-Shot-2015-04-09-at-10.36.22-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2015-04-09-at-10.43.18-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2015-04-09-at-10.46.03-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2015-04-09-at-10.47.02-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2015-04-09-at-10.44.40-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2015-04-09-at-10.45.00-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2015-04-09-at-10.46.30-AM.pn

“Ghosttown” is not only an exquisitely crafted, bittersweet pop track, but it has a stunning and meaningful video to go with it.

The end is nigh, but the wig is flawless; and the only way to win is to love. Quintessential modern Madonna. It’s exactly what we want from our queen. So why are people hating?

Madonna is 56. She’s doing what she loves. She’s vital and creative. She’s a legend that’s blazed a trail for every other artist who has and will come after her.

We should all be so lucky at ANY age to live a life like her’s.

To joke that she’s “an oldie” or “a granny” has become tired. Unless you are a professional comedian, let’s stop that.

Plus, if you truly think 56 is old you’ll be giving up too soon on life and your’s will surely be a sad and boring tale.

Without Madonna’s S.E.X. book, young hoes wouldn’t be able to live so loud and so nude on Instagram without stigma or consequence.

Without Madonna’s hugely successful body of work, younger divas wouldn’t have a chance at headlining an arena and slaying the masses.

Without Madonna’s courage to look however the f*ck she wants to at any f*cking age she is, aging would be just a slow, grey march into time.

Respect Madonna. She’s done a lot for you. She still makes great work. She’s still the Queen. Bow down, bitches.

464463626.jpg

http://www.newnownext.com/no-madonna-is-not-an-old/04/2015/

i love the video since the first time i watched it,

and after watch it in full HD in a 42" LED TV, OMG i don't have the words :drama:

btw the BTS video on tidal said part 1, there's part 2 yet?

No, Madonna Is Not “An Old”

Madonna’s latest video for her current single, “Ghosttown,” is getting a lot of attention. Not because it’s arguably her greatest artistic achievement in years, but because upon it’s release certain critics on the internet cried out, “OLD!” (We’re looking at you New York Magazine…)
Screen-Shot-2015-04-09-at-9.42.16-AM.png
It’s a low blow because it was unwarranted. A dig for the sake of it, and no one was amused.
Screen-Shot-2015-04-09-at-10.36.22-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2015-04-09-at-10.43.18-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2015-04-09-at-10.46.03-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2015-04-09-at-10.47.02-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2015-04-09-at-10.44.40-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2015-04-09-at-10.45.00-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2015-04-09-at-10.46.30-AM.pn

“Ghosttown” is not only an exquisitely crafted, bittersweet pop track, but it has a stunning and meaningful video to go with it.

The end is nigh, but the wig is flawless; and the only way to win is to love. Quintessential modern Madonna. It’s exactly what we want from our queen. So why are people hating?

Madonna is 56. She’s doing what she loves. She’s vital and creative. She’s a legend that’s blazed a trail for every other artist who has and will come after her.

We should all be so lucky at ANY age to live a life like her’s.

To joke that she’s “an oldie” or “a granny” has become tired. Unless you are a professional comedian, let’s stop that.

Plus, if you truly think 56 is old you’ll be giving up too soon on life and your’s will surely be a sad and boring tale.

Without Madonna’s S.E.X. book, young hoes wouldn’t be able to live so loud and so nude on Instagram without stigma or consequence.

Without Madonna’s hugely successful body of work, younger divas wouldn’t have a chance at headlining an arena and slaying the masses.

Without Madonna’s courage to look however the f*ck she wants to at any f*cking age she is, aging would be just a slow, grey march into time.

Respect Madonna. She’s done a lot for you. She still makes great work. She’s still the Queen. Bow down, bitches.

464463626.jpg

http://www.newnownext.com/no-madonna-is-not-an-old/04/2015/

I sent both NYmag and that Dee lockett, tweets. I couldn't let it slide as one often does with these fools.