GHOSTTOWN VIDEO PREMIERE!!!! Classic masterpiece!

She's putting art back to the forefront. U know?

And all she needs is 5 minutes and change, unlike... :lol:

I agree with you. People wanted a first single without features. She does that, everyone loves it just like the video. the song flops and suddenly it was all crap. She releases a better album than the last 2, better critic, etc...she does promo like everyone asked. She released a 2nd single even after the album failed at selling that much in the first few weeks. This time, it's a BALLAD like people have been asking for years, she releases what's probably the most commercial song on the record, hires Jonas and does one of her best video in years with a storyline, choreography, where she looks 30 years old, etc...she's about to perform tomorrow and another interview and people still find something to bitch about.

This is the era everyone has been dreaming of, and quite seriously...i never though we'd get again.

I'm loving all of it! This video is a masterpiece and the best i've seen all year! Call me when another act from the 80's...or even 90's or first half of the 00's does what Madonna is doing at 56 years old.

Great post and it's trus.

All though I think the LFL video is iconic

Like my previous post or not, this video is boring and include mistakes. One of the clear ones the concept is telling different thing than how madonna looks like. Jonas Akerlund is overrated like I saw before. Sorry this time and I hope "art" for BIM and tour.

Dumbest post of the day *suspends for a week*

I love LFL, but would love to see a different edit. Maybe not so many different shots so fast. I mean we only get to see her for a fraction of a second with her face all bedazzled! WTF?

MY GOD :dramatic:

i have watched this so many times already! more than i was asking for.

To me this is Madonna's best video since DAD and AL.

I love LFL, but would love to see a different edit. Maybe not so many different shots so fast. I mean we only get to see her for a fraction of a second with her face all bedazzled! WTF?

For me personally, the editing in MDNA DVD and LFL suck, but still like them. Nothing beats some of the WTF messy editing in W.E. even though I enjoyed the film.

omg! the video was just on the morning show here in australia on channel 7! not the whole thing but they reported on it and showed the dancing and terrance and stuff.

this is the show that's on at the same time as the one where we waited for the madonna interview on the today show, so no doubt they have also reported on it too!

making news everywhere :dramatic: who else?!

M clearly had the foresight to invest in a power generator. All that worldwide destruction yet she had lights, TV and a fan going. :laugh:

the power of demonna

Just watched this again, and I am honestly in shock that every single fan is not blown away by this. You wanted different hair, you wanted her to act, you wanted a storyline, you wanted real dancing. Well guess what bitches, it's ALL HERE!

Exactly! This video is eveything the fans have been asking for.I'm very pleased with it.

I truelly welcome back the return of a music video that actually looks like it cost some money and effort and thought. Allthough she has had pretty videos and fun videos (GMAYL had a big budget as well), this is definately a return and nod to the classic Madonna music video era. Thought provoking, beautifully shot and styled and a great attention to detail! I hope she keeps releasing cool videos for future singles!

I agree! This video is like a return to the "classic" videos she did in the past.I hope we get more videos like this.

Perfection, that is what Madonna is in this video, the song was already perfection, and the video is perfection. What more can we ask here? the complainers can fuck off, I mean really!

Agreed, and full of symbolism as well: the parallels between the spectacle of bullfighting and the pop spectacle. Madonna, female, facing the male bulls with their glitzy masks that don´t let them see (distorted reality).... I am no social/Gender´s studies analyst, but IMO, there are lots of things happening in that video, hence the Nietzschean quote at the end.

From this day forward, I hereby brand all the Ghosttown dissenters with the distinction of being "Riverwiders"

Seriously, THIS is as good as it gets and I can't fathom the bitching...

From this day forward, I hereby brand all the Ghosttown dissenters with the distinction of being "Riverwiders"

Seriously, THIS is as good as it gets and I can't fathom the bitching...

You were the first one who opened a GT appreciation thread when the 6 tracks were released. :inlove: Glad you love this masterpiece.

I woke up, watched it again and its brilliant. Definitely her best since WIFLFAG. And yes HU was worse. Hope she makes another great one for Devil Pray and hopefully for many others!