GHOSTTOWN VIDEO PREMIERE!!!! Classic masterpiece!

I've been a fan since 86 and it might be my favorite M video of all time. Could do without the grill as it makes it look like the space between her teeth is ginormo, but absolutely wonder video, look, style....and one of my fav songs to boots. A+ Also note I'm not one of those fans that falls in love with everything she does. I've been a bit critical about her some of choices with RH, but this is absolute perfection.

I love it, what an amazing video. Gorgeous look, great visuals and a cinematic feel that fits the mood of the song (rather than being totally random like so many recent videos). My favorite part is when she goes out, by the playground and the phone booth. Jonas Akerlund delivered. It will easily become her most viewed video on YouTube.

YASSSSS the playground and phone booth bits!!!!!

Just watched this again, and I am honestly in shock that every single fan is not blown away by this. You wanted different hair, you wanted her to act, you wanted a storyline, you wanted real dancing. Well guess what bitches, it's ALL HERE!

I am so fucking euphoric over this video, I can't even begin to write a proper review. This is the ultimate era. There is nothing I don't like about Rebel Heart, and this clip ranks with her career best for me.

I agree with you. People wanted a first single without features. She does that, everyone loves it just like the video. the song flops and suddenly it was all crap. She releases a better album than the last 2, better critic, etc...she does promo like everyone asked. She released a 2nd single even after the album failed at selling that much in the first few weeks. This time, it's a BALLAD like people have been asking for years, she releases what's probably the most commercial song on the record, hires Jonas and does one of her best video in years with a storyline, choreography, where she looks 30 years old, etc...she's about to perform tomorrow and another interview and people still find something to bitch about.

This is the era everyone has been dreaming of, and quite seriously...i never though we'd get again.

I'm loving all of it! This video is a masterpiece and the best i've seen all year! Call me when another act from the 80's...or even 90's or first half of the 00's does what Madonna is doing at 56 years old.

He also has like 50 posts. Anyone who has less than 100 posts including mostly bitching .... well, need I say more.

I cannot get over when Madonna kisses the photo of her mother. This video is beyond outstanding in every way.

Yes, I'm sure he will end up getting flushed with the rest of them.

I'm so overwhelmed, I can't even write a proper assessment. I don't want to jump the gun because this video has been out like 6 hrs compared to my favorite M video which has been out 22 yrs (BG). However, I have to say this is the first video since BG that has given me that same feeling. This video feels grand. Like a classic '86-'93 era Madonna video.

My God... I am on cloud nine tonight. This video... This song... This album... This era... All culminating in a few months with what I have a feeling will be her greatest tour ever. I could just die.

The last videos that I really loved were Die Another Day and American Life (Director's Cut). Everything after ranged from ok to mediocre. But Ghosttown is amazing! Love the quality. Love the look. It's perfect. It's up to the Madonna standard I expect. Bravo! :)

I've heard criticism about Jonas Akerlund on here, but he's my fav video directors. Yes, Jump and Celebration weren't very good, but that had less to do with him and more to do with Madonna. I would love Jonas to do an alternate video for the tour video screens. It would look great as she's performing.

Just saw it. DEF. 90sdonna fab! W/out comparing it to anything specific its hands down her best and most artsy, event videos in like...forever and EASILY poops all over her last I dunno how many forgettable UN-eventful videos. Song AND video positively deserve to at least semi smash! If not, M is the last person on earth to be blamed for *anything going wrong this era! Dunno what else she can fcking do if *this* song (the song we've been waiting for since 2006ish) which was followed by a very, very good video doesn't do anything for the song and album! Its her best ballad basically since the 90s (or ever in my opinion) and 100% classic Madonna even if it doesnt even bubble under the Hot 100.

Just saw it. DEF. 90sdonna fab! W/out comparing it to anything specific its hands down her best and most artsy, event videos in like...forever and EASILY poops all over her last I dunno how many forgettable UN-eventful videos. Song AND video positively deserve to at least semi smash! If not, M is the last person on earth to be blamed for *anything going wrong this era! Dunno what else she can fcking do if *this* song (the song we've been waiting for since 2006ish) which was followed by a very, very good video doesn't do anything for the song and album! Its her best ballad basically since the 90s (or ever in my opinion) and 100% classic Madonna even if it doesnt even bubble under the Hot 100.

This x 1000000000

Like my previous post or not, this video is boring and include mistakes. One of the clear ones the concept is telling different thing than how madonna looks like. Jonas Akerlund is overrated like I saw before. Sorry this time and I hope "art" for BIM and tour.

The video has less "mistakes" than your comment on it quite honestly.

WHY CAN'T SHE POST A LINK TO VEVO ON HER INSTAGRAM POST ABOUT THE VIDEO ???

Ugh was stuck in meetings all day and was finally able to watch. I fucking love it!! It's lush and stylized while still having that gritty backdrop. Doesn't get more Madonna than that. She looks gorgeous AF and like someone else mentioned earlier in the thread, I also said out loud "Stevie Nicks realness!" when I saw her. Perfect stunning queen. Slaying us for 32 years and still the effort is top notch. Nobody else ever ever ever.

Oh my damn.

Beautiful video. I love the attention to detail in the props and sets.. that outtake of M and Lourdes from the X-STaTIC PRO=CeSS shoot. :inlove:

I loved that part too. Totally unexpected.

Over 180,000 views in just a couple of hours! That's really good right?

Not really. It coulda hit a million by now.

Watching the video is making me more curious and looking forward to the tour.

It also feels that M is very focused this era, and her creativity and passion for all things music is her main priority.