MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Stephen

GHOSTTOWN VIDEO PREMIERE!!!! Classic masterpiece!

that mirror scene is so good, instant classic

lots of emphasis on capes, very smart! she always embraces the things that hurt.

Great lightning and costumes... but man, Akerlund had to cover every chliché there is... Is Ray of Light his lone great video? Oh well, I still love the song and can't wait for a proper remix for the club... : |

Love it. Miles better than LFL video. Love that there is a story.

I can't believe we're already hearing complaints from people :lol: You wanted a video with a storyline well HERE IT IS.

The video is visually stunning, perfectly costumed, well choreographed, and she looks like a zillion bux. Only complaint is that it should have been longer.

2/2 stunning videos so far! Can't wait for the next 1.

Sometimes these fans act like all of her past videos were some deep Kubrick shit. This is a PERFECT video for a ballad like Ghosttown. Were people actually bitching about the lack of plot twist when she released Take A Bow/You'll See/Secret/Frozen/Rain/PowerOfGoodbye/DrownedWorld? This is definitely on par with these stunning videos!

The Rebel Heart posters burning, that made me really sad! :cries:

Sometimes these fans act like all of her past videos were some deep Kubrick shit.

:dead:

THIS!!!!!

100000000% agree

Beautiful analysis 5iVe Elements. :thumbsup:

Thank you, you two. :kiss2:

I was so hoping there was a dance between them

this is fucking above everything done in the pop world recently

One of her most beautiful videos since Frozen :inlove:

I'm still a little distracted by her grillz. I wish the tango was a little longer, like what JLo did a decade ago. Oh well, it's a ballad. Y'all need to stop bitching and let the GP decide.

Best MV since Jump. :lol:

258 users! That's the most I've ever seen!

OMG I've just found it on youtube, it was added 23 minutes ago and just has that 301 views thing. ThE DEFINITIVE loomer review is coming shortly. :wow:

ANYONE WHO HAS ANYTHING TO BITCH ABOUT THIS VIDEO SHOULD BE FUCKING BANNED.

The wolf at the end is a nice touch too, for a moment I thought they were going to kill him but became part of the family as well.

ANYONE WHO HAS ANYTHING TO BITCH ABOUT THIS VIDEO SHOULD BE FUCKING BANNED.

yes!!!!!!!!!

11117352_10206122186229185_1663671082_n.

11134290_10206122185229160_1248078362_n.

:wow: Watching with friends on the TV!

The wolf at the end is a nice touch too, for a moment I thought they were going to kill him but became part of the family as well.

It was one of the messages of the awesome video - compassion also for animals.

Sometimes these fans act like all of her past videos were some deep Kubrick shit. This is a PERFECT video for a ballad like Ghosttown. Were people actually bitching about the lack of plot twist when she released Take A Bow/You'll See/Secret/Frozen/Rain/PowerOfGoodbye/DrownedWorld? This is definitely on par with these stunning videos!

OMG, so true.

Madonna is a pop video pioneer. She's not fucking Bjork. Take A Bow is 1 of her most cliched ballad videos ever but that 1 got her a VMA and a massive US #1 hit. Frozen has no storyline, Power of Goodbye is basically a L'Oreal commercial (Madonna's words :rotfl: ) Secret is a fashion shoot, etc.

AND YOU KNOW WAHT? I LOVE THEM ALL.

And yes let's face it Madonan and Terrence are hot together and yes I'm willing to overlook his poor reputation - in fact it adds a touch of subversiveness to the vid!

Sorry bitches you're just gonna have to wait for BIM if you want to see CrazyDonna!

I love it

Love the reference to x static process

Upon 2nd viewing, I think it might become one of my favs

[in the tone of Gia Gunn]Aaabbbsolewtlyyy!!

On a side note, I can't help but notice the bottle of Serge Lutens perfume on her dresser. Bitch has always got great taste. :sassy::queenbitch:

It's incredible, the visuals, in HD it pops. The last few shots are incredible. Great lighting and all around the photography is top notch. Love the dancing between she and Terrence. So good

YOU SEE HOW EASY IT IS! YOU PUT IN ON FUCKING YOUTUVE/VEVO AND IT GOES VIRAL. DO NOT MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR PEOPLE!

Good stuff- definitely fitting for the theme. I had to watch it on low volume, cause I'm at the office, but I will make sure to enjoy it in all its glory later on. smiley.gif

I'm glad she chose to leave big action scenes and explosions out. It kinda detracts from the ballad and the feel of the song (WIFLFAG video, anyone?).

*agrees*

Howard was hot.

That scene where the kid was watching behind the scenes as Howard was about to shoot M but he didn't, beautiful.

And PlaygroundDonna was everything :drama:

I loved the video. Really fits the song, gorgeously shot and well executed. As always, she looks fantastic and moves amazingly. Great work madonna and Jonas Akerlund!