GHOSTTOWN VIDEO PREMIERE!!!! Classic masterpiece!

It's on tidal I had to go and download the app for it and make sure to reject their $12.99 renewal fee after 30 days :lol: BUT it's there.

This is BS!!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

what does this even mean?

My friend, who is a massive madonna fan, was giving me a bunch of malarkey how pathetic fans are that are waiting for releases. :lol:

Guest Pud Whacker

It's on tidal I had to go and download the app for it and make sure to reject their $12.99 renewal fee after 30 days :lol: BUT it's there.

Oh no really?!!!

All these time wasting methods she uses!!!

I love how many symbols and hidden messages this video has (and I'm not talking about illuminati shit I mean it in a good way).

This video deserves to go viral and let's hope the shitty VMA's doesn't ignore it like they did with MDNA videos.

I LOVE THE VIDEO, THE LOOK, THE DANCE ROUTINE, THE SPECIAL EFFECTS!

EVERYTHAAAAAAAIIIING!!!

GOSH! I'm beyond happy! :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Wow just WOW I love it so much!!!!! I haven't read through the thread, I assume everyone here loves it too! I gotta go rewatch over and over!! It's so good! She looks great, so much effort into it. I. LOVE. IT. ALL. Now I just need at least one great remix and this single is on FIRE for me!! Two great vids so far for this era. Thank you Madonna! Show 'em how it's done!!

The moment I clicked on the video I knew it was gonna be a winner. I didn't read anything on the forum, so watched it pretty much from scratch like the old days. SO MUCH FUN!

I am so muther fucking happy!! lol

Madonna videos are life.

billboard ‏@billboard 4m4 minutes ago

.@Madonna's #Ghosttown music video sends the track to the top of the Trending 140: http://blbrd.cm/pw0CKJ

Thanks to YouTube & VEVO for saving her ass!

Simplicity is beauty.

There is no need for an elaborate storyline.

It was the end of the world.

Madonna was mad at the mad, mad world.

Howard was on KILL MODE, after losing hope in the post-apocalyptic world.

He saw a human being.

He saw hope.

Madonna was hesitant too.

But he showed her he can be trusted.

The tango was symbolic.

The Asian kid was symbolic.

The wolf was symbolic.

There was no need for them to have a linked story from their past.

It's about hope now.

People with no past together can make a better future.

You don't need to be in the same race.

You don't even need to be both humans or both animals.

That's the message.

The YouTube comments are mostly positive.

The video is beautiful.

This! Epic and gorgeous. Loved it!

I wonder what is the budget of this video... The set must have cost A LOT... And the last shot alone is probably more expensive than the whole TUTR video :queenbitch:

...This video though, was very underwhelming :(

shut up lol just joking. Nothing can bring me down right now. MADONNA!!!! I love madonna hahaha. I even liked that Terrance guy in it.

The video was very rich and colorful. I can honestly say this is unlike anything I've seen from her b4. Is it Express Yourself or Vogue? No. Nothing will ever compare to those, too much time has gone by and they are certified classics, but this video is it's own thing and I really really like it. Okay I'm a ranting loon now LOL

Suffice it to say, Sloane gives M's new video two thumbs up!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

im living for the video! I prefer it to Living for Love! I didn't think that would be possible. I love both videos. So much effort put into everything this era! I'm so grateful!!!!

The management on the other hand... Smh

😂😂😂

this is the second time she is trending on Facebook in a while.. (first: the brits) and vevo is a mess for not updating their view count (1851 is such a random number) certainly will have more views than living for love. there's more hype i believe..

30 years in and this bitch still slays me!!

Now give me my ultimate go-to remix of Ghosttown and I AM DONE.