GHOSTTOWN VIDEO PREMIERE!!!! Classic masterpiece!

Silly question : how did she survive the nuclear apocalypse? Was she in Malawi while the rest of the world was destroyed? :madgemanson:

I swear media loves to talk about her when it's negative but won't when it's positive. To focus on the meerkat issues when there's a beautiful video that deserves to be talked about is sad.

However I think this video has potential to be universally loved

Where is acko's take? Has he chimed in? I see him watching :fag: :fag: :fag:

:fag:

And I previously stated:

Emotional!

I expected her 2 start singing the 'I know were alright' part acapella 4 dramatic effect I would have like that :-)

SO BEAUTIFUL.

This should have been the lead... Oh well! Hope this is a big hit for her!!! Its her best song since Jump and she really deserves a great success!!! Its much better than 4 minutes!

Did you watch behind the scenes?

YES! can't wait for part 2! she's just as stunning in behind the scenes as in the video, i like what terrence said about her

It totally sold out on TIDAL i'm trying to watch it again but wont load!

YES! can't wait for part 2! she's just as stunning in behind the scenes as in the video, i like what terrence said about her

It totally sold out on TIDAL i'm trying to watch it again but wont load!

Ugh I'm so PIST I have to sign up for all these apps or services I don't want to see queen do her thjng

Silly question : how did she survive the nuclear apocalypse? Was she in Malawi while the rest of the world was destroyed? :madgemanson:

Bitch she's Madonna

Ugh I'm so PIST I have to sign up for all these apps or services I don't want to see queen do her thjng

girl it takes like two seconds to download a damn app with wifi and a second to load it and watch and just another second to delete it...unless your phone is an android or hooked up to a potato or you're in like Mongolia (which might all be the same thing tbh) then STFU

girl it takes like two seconds to download a damn app with wifi and a second to load it and watch and just another second to delete it...unless your phone is an android or hooked up to a potato or you're in like Mongolia (which might all be the same thing tbh) then STFU

omg :lmao: You don't like Android?

Bitch I'm on my goddamn phone right now and last time I tried this app shit guess what happened? MEERKAT

don't make me give you surprise ass sex without lube