GHOSTTOWN VIDEO PREMIERE!!!! Classic masterpiece!

I remember like it was yesterday...most fans thought Hung Up was basic. And let's face it...it was.

People were used at first singles with videos like Frozen, Music, the original American Life, etc...Hung Up was fun...but hardly her best at the time.

Ghosttown has a strong imagery like i don't see in a Madonna video in a LONG TIME!

But i do think people are overreacting. MDNA had great videos for at least the first 2 singles, IMO!

I wonder if there's something wrong with the youtube counter.

When it premiered we got the 301+ thing, which usually signals that the number of views will explode in a few hours (or is it the next day?). Then the counter went back to 1500 and now it's at 160K.

But isn't it weird that a video with 160K views has as many as 20K likes while Living for Love, with 11 million, has 106K likes?

This woman is amazing.

Love the video.

Love the look too.

The one and only Queen of Pop.

Like my previous post or not, this video is boring and include mistakes. One of the clear ones the concept is telling different thing than how madonna looks like. Jonas Akerlund is overrated like I saw before. Sorry this time and I hope "art" for BIM and tour.

Edited by pietromaximoff

Just watched this again, and I am honestly in shock that every single fan is not blown away by this. You wanted different hair, you wanted her to act, you wanted a storyline, you wanted real dancing. Well guess what bitches, it's ALL HERE!

I am so fucking euphoric over this video, I can't even begin to write a proper review. This is the ultimate era. There is nothing I don't like about Rebel Heart, and this clip ranks with her career best for me.

Like my previous post or not, this video is boring and include mistakes. One of the clear ones the concept is telling different thing than how madonna looks like. Jonas Akerlund is overrated like I saw before. Sorry this time and I hope "art" for BIM and tour.

Riverwide is that you?

Just watched this again, and I am honestly in shock that every single fan is not blown away by this. You wanted different hair, you wanted her to act, you wanted a storyline, you wanted real dancing. Well guess what bitches, it's ALL HERE!

I am so fucking euphoric over this video, I can't even begin to write a proper review. This is the ultimate era. There is nothing I don't like about Rebel Heart, and this clip ranks with her career best for me.

I know right! Believe it or not, I'm not an easy bitch to please and will call Madonna out if I don't like something but she fully delivered in this video. I don't understand how anyone can not like it! What more does she have to do?

edit: I mean, just a few years ago we were getting Celebration video, endless white wall dancing and gun fingers and NOW THIS. She's coming correct and bitches STILL aren't happy.

I just love how she emotes with her eyes... which is WHY I've been waiting for SO long for a storyline video again (many of us, I am sure).

I especially love when she first notices Terrance and her head flips up from the table and the music kicks back in. Perfect, perfect, perfect body movement and facial expression.

I like this video. She looks great in that emerald cloak and top hot. I love the dance between them too. I'd give the whole affair an A-.

...I especially love when she first notices Terrance and her head flips up from the table and the music kicks back in. Perfect, perfect, perfect body movement and facial expression.

I love that part too! That whole sequence when she's sitting at the table w/ her head down in despair but her cane and pose is still perfectly fierce! It's like, half her body is, "I give up" and the other half "STRIKE A POSE."

Thank God Madonna isn't as simple as some of her fans.

First of all, it's not a "mistake" that her creative decisions don't meet YOUR vision of what the video should be. Go direct and/or star in your own fucking Ghosttown video if you can do it so much better.

It's not offensive to not like the video, but the rationale you are using for not liking it is.....well......let's just say it "includes mistakes". You seem to be grasping for straws trying to find criticism just for the sake of it.

Another master class in music video! So stunning visually and she looks fantastic ! She is really bringing it with the videos and visuals this era. Can't wait to see what she does for the tour!

Thank God Madonna isn't as simple as some of her fans.

First of all, it's not a "mistake" that her creative decisions don't meet YOUR vision of what the video should be. Go direct and/or star in your own fucking Ghosttown video if you can do it so much better.

It's not offensive to not like the video, but the rationale you are using for not liking it is.....well......let's just say it "includes mistakes". You seem to be grasping for straws trying to find criticism just for the sake of it.

He also has like 50 posts. Anyone who has less than 100 posts including mostly bitching .... well, need I say more.

I cannot get over when Madonna kisses the photo of her mother. This video is beyond outstanding in every way.

Another master class in music video! So stunning visually and she looks fantastic ! She is really bringing it with the videos and visuals this era. Can't wait to see what she does for the tour!

:clap:

I love it, what an amazing video. Gorgeous look, great visuals and a cinematic feel that fits the mood of the song (rather than being totally random like so many recent videos). My favorite part is when she goes out, by the playground and the phone booth. Jonas Akerlund delivered. It will easily become her most viewed video on YouTube.

Go away