GHOSTTOWN VIDEO PREMIERE!!!! Classic masterpiece!

Riverwide: Awful. It's so, so naff. "The world has ended, so I'll dress up like Jack Sparrow and have a tango." It's a Britney/Christina-level video at best.

Riverworst is still such a bitter tasteless mongster :lmao:

Riverwide: Awful. It's so, so naff. "The world has ended, so I'll dress up like Jack Sparrow and have a tango." It's a Britney/Christina-level video at best.

what happened to him? why has he become so violent against Madonna? :(

This proves she still has it. Her best song and video in years. Hard Candy and MDNA were somewhat uninspired and on autopilot in many senses, this is her finally focusing attention away from the tours and back to making great songs and videos. A certified timeless Vadge classique!

:clap:

DListed

With this album, Madge has been all about the technology and apps and getting youngins to listen to her music. She already showed her ass (both figuratively and literally) on Instagram, did a promo on Grindr, debuted her first video on Snapchat, signed up for that Low-Tide mess and yesterday and today she tried to premiere her video for “Ghosttown” on Meerkat. I wish that she would’ve projected her new video on the side of an actual meerkat. Now that would’ve been cutting-edge and so now! But Meerkat is some video app for Twitter. Madge’s new video was supposed to hit Meerkat yesterday morning and that failed, so she tried again today and that also failed. (Drop your “You know those memaws and technology!” jokes here.) Madge is my mom. When I had to explain to my mom through a phone call how to attach a picture to an email, it took several hours and I went through at least two bottles of wine and a half bottle of Valium. Sometimes when I attach a picture to an email, I have flashbacks to that time and have to swallow down another bottle of wine. Teaching your parents technology is the leading cause of alcoholism.

What do you think?

Madge kept teasing about how “Ghosttown” was going to make its debut on Meerkat and when she finally tweeted a link yesterday, her fans were hit with an error page. Oops. She tried again today and the same thing happened. So that may be why you heard what sounded like a dozen small creatures letting out blood-curdling screams of terror. It wasn’t Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus and RiRi singing karaoke together. It was the staff of Meerkat screeching for their lives as Madonna sucked their souls out as punishment for screwing up her video premiere.

What do you think?

After Madge’s great big Meerkat experiment failed, she gave up and threw it up on Vimeo.

What do you think?

Here’s Madge giving you her best Stevie Nicks impersonation while dancing with Lucious Lyon in a post-apocalyptic world, which is probably what Meerkat’s offices looked like after she was finished with them. Terrence Howard looks kind of sad here and I’m guessing that’s because baby wipes didn’t survive the apocalypse

He's got some sort of weird personality disorder, I swear.

I remember when he tried to come back here with his tail between his legs during MDNA and I unleashed the Demonna Fire of Hell on his ass. He belongs in that ACTUAL GHOSTTOWN that is The Other Shore :D

Lemme guess he still loves Gaga? Did he go to her last 2 massive failures of concerts? :lmao: Artrave :lmao:

He should be drawn and quartered and his Madonna fan-card permanently revoked!! Being a haha fan did that anyway but this is the absolute final straw LOL he cannot be redeemed!!! Throw him to the ghosttown wolves!!

13 Reasons To Adore The New Video By MADONNA Ghosttown

After a long waiting, Ghosttown the second single from Rebel Heart by Madonna has a video. From 1 to 5 it deserves 5+. See the 13 reasons why this masterpiece is an instant classic:

1) Madonna returns with an epic video. The Emergency Signal on television at the beginning is a glorious idea;

2) The gothic and pos apocalyptic photography is breathless;

3) Madonna watching her mother`s photo must be one of the most touching moments in her entire career;

4) The presence of several animals, including a big fat hairy spider:

5) Madonna simply looks beautiful The Ultimate Diva look is present from the beginning till the end;

6) Its similarities to the classic Live To Tell are present on the bridge ( the moment where there is no sound, only a scary wind ) that was created for this video;

7 ) The presence of Mr Lucious Lyon ( Terrence Howard ) increases the credibility of the entire project;

8) Madonna is inspired on some of the best Iconic Stevie Nicks styles;

9) Madonna`s teeth ( look closer );

10) The use of several pictures of Rebel Heart artwork being burnt is magnificent and genius;

11) Madonna and Terrence dancing the love and anger ritual;

12) The idea that Freddy Kruger may be around;

13) The talented Jonas Akerlund is the Director.

hmm actually i read a user named riverwide praising rebel heart on pop justice a while ago, when I was reading other fans' opinions. I assume he's the same one? maybe he just wants attention by saying the opposite of what everyone is thinking.. I remember he liked the official song rebel heart and not the demo. but anyway who cares.

i can't believe she's even on ITV news! they always show new videos there or just madonna? ;)

I have a problem with this video.. Im bored after the 3rd watch...

Really? I would have never guess coming from you.

:electropop: