GHOSTTOWN VIDEO PREMIERE!!!! Classic masterpiece!

Could you imagine the meltdown at Chez Ciccone over the Meerkat App. :dead:

This video really needs to air during regular TV programming like they used to do on channel 4! It's epic

She wrote sooooo soon about Vevo in her instagram hahaha

Guest Rachelle of London

He works perfectly for this vid.

Perfect!!!! The bit with the gun gives me chills.

the MADONNA MEERKAT mess up just made it to CNN....

For a delay of 30 minutes they talk about it on CNN? Ridiculous! :(

Did CNN show the video at least??

Guest Pud Whacker

I hope certain madonna fans see this! Ones whose lives are so robust!!! :rotfl:

they played the chorus and showed the Rebel Heart Deluxe cover... and ranted on how she's having a rough year because of low album sales because of the leaks and the Brit fall... then her video debut not showing on Meerkat... they mentioned Meerkat has no official statement yet and showed 2 tweets how the Meerkat video premiere was a Ghottown...

news flash: you can now comment on re-tweets on Twitter...

This outfit is one of my all time favorites! The green cape, the hat, my god! It's too good! :inlove: :inlove:

I can't believe this video is SO good :drama:

Fuck VMAs this needs an Oscar

maybe with the movie she's going to direct next... MTV would want a new appearance from Madonna...

when was the last one by the way?

Guest PRPapi

O fucking M fucking G!!!

I have never wanted to fuck her as BAD as I want to fuck her RIGHT NOW!!! I'm, literally, hard as I type this. She's KILLING ME!!!

What an AMAZING video!!! And, that tango? WHHHAAAAAAAATTT?!?!?!? I love this woman. There's no one else. NO ONE!

Dead......with a hard-on.

I'm still having major major major Madonna induced GayGasms!!!

OMG! I SO LOVE THIS VIDEO!!!

It's hypnotic! It's mesmerizing! Perfect face! Perfect outfit! OMG!!!! SOO GOOD!!!

they played the chorus and showed the Rebel Heart Deluxe cover... and ranted on how she's having a rough year because of low album sales because of the leaks and the Brit fall... then her video debut not showing on Meerkat... they mentioned Meerkat has no official statement yet and showed 2 tweets how the Meerkat video premiere was a Ghottown...

news flash: you can now comment on re-tweets on Twitter...

I'm telling you they would never say this kind of shit for other artists! only when it's negative they talk about M like that. and of course they don't show her beautiful video, it would be too positive

13,000 likes in vevo, those are many likes for 2 hours. :ohmy: I think GP is watching and liking the video.

Edited by madmex

I'm telling you they would never say this kind of shit for other artists! only when it's negative they talk about M like that. and of course they don't show her beautiful video, it would be too positive

getting it into CNN as news is actually indicative of her relevancy or is it?

what about the Gaga countdown? someone said that i happened to Gaga too... was it even news?

PopCrush@PopCrush 18m18 minutes ago

Bow down! @Madonna's apocalyptic "Ghosttown" video is here --> http://popcrush.com/madonna-ghosttown-video/

Madonna is a fierce survivor of an apocalypse in her “Ghosttown” video, donning an emerald green cape so stunning it almost eclipses that other black cape in our minds. (You know, the one that caused the pop icon to stumble at the 2015 BRIT Awards. Whoops!)

In all seriousness, Madonna’s “Ghosttown” video — the latest single off of her album Rebel Heart — boasts some pretty stunning shots, portraying not only the wreckage of the fictional disaster but also the Queen of Pop’s apocalyptic chic ensembles. (Only Madonna’s hair could look that flawless after surviving a nuclear attack.)

The video is raw, emotional and even includes two touching moments at the beginning — split-second stills that one eagle-eyed commenter noticed immediately: a framed picture of Madonna’s daughter, Lourdes, and another one of Madonna’s late mother — a photo that the singer kisses gently as the TV news report blares stories about the apocalypse.

But the visual is more than just powerful imagery; it also showcases Madonna’s sheer talent, including a ballroom-style dance with her leading man, the two carefully intertwined on the remnants of a dancefloor.

While Rebel Heart was almost universally praised by critics, it did not perform well commercially — in fact, it is the singer’s worst-selling album in 20 years. Massively disappointing, yes, but “bitch, she’s Madonna.” We know this will only fuel her passion, drive and chameleonlike nature.