GHOSTTOWN VIDEO PREMIERE!!!! Classic masterpiece!

The videos for this era have now surpassed to the two previous eras easily.

LFL and Ghosttown are probably her two best videos in a row since MUSIC/DTM

Even though most people just dismiss MDNA as the 'flop' era, let's not forget how good the videos have been for GMAYL and GGW.

Watched it for a second time. I forgot: THE ROUNDABOUT and SWINGS! :wow: She's never done a playground before.. oh wait, except those nonce Vanity Fair Erotica era pix. Oh and there's a mouse or a rat.. :scared: God I hate those.

Even though most people just dismiss MDNA as the 'flop' era, let's not forget how good the videos have been for GMAYL and GGW.

Agreeing with everything you are saying on this thread. :laugh: First about how beautiful Madonna is and I also loved the videos for GMAYL and GGW.

brilliant.

it is fantastic......except for the interpretive dance at the end. I didtn like that bit.

There's something wrong with you!!

Watching it over and over. I'm in love' I´m in love.

The M. look remind me so much to those 90's rockers videos, (4 non blodes, aerosmith, guns n´roses, etc.)

Anyway.

I JUST LOVE IT SO MUCH.

Matthew Camp is so hot & cute.

Back on topic : Superb video, love the look, love the dance, love the pictures of Lola, X-static process and Madonna Sr.

The only person i saw complaining here is somebody i already blocked ages ago for being full of shit. I'm never wrong.

Back to watching the video again and again

PS : I disagree with LFL and GT being her best videos in ages, the ONLY good thing from the MDNA era were the videos (on mute). GT is classical Madonna ballad video : TAB, POG, You'll see....

Matthew Camp is so hot & cute.

Back on topic : Superb video, love the look, love the dance, love the pictures of Lola, X-static process and Madonna Sr.

The only person i saw complaining here is somebody i already blocked ages ago for being full of shit. I'm never wrong.

Back to watching the video again and again

PS : I disagree with LFL and GT being her best videos in ages, the ONLY good thing from the MDNA era were the videos (on mute). GT is classical Madonna ballad video : TAB, POG, You'll see....

Yeah and a bit of Frozen with the cape

Who the HELL is "Matthew Camp"?

Guest Rachelle of London

If any fan complains about this video I'll personally see to their face with a golf club

Yeah and a bit of Frozen with the cape

Who the HELL is "Matthew Camp"?

Gurll. U don't know Matthew Camp????

OMG this is the 22nd best video I've EVER seen. It's ace and her best video for aeons - I still haven't saw the LFL video ( :lmao:) and lots of other interviews and performances this era (it's fucking hard to keep up!) but I love this and so glad I saw it right away spoiler-free.

They did what was expected and went with the sci-fi end of the world theme, it was how you envisioned it going with the title. Apocalyptodonna rules. :dramatic:

Let's see - she looks photochopped within an inch of her life and actually looks like her magazine shoots. :lmao: A good thing of course. :sassy::wow: And the teeth! The gap has returned with a vengeance - or is that the grillzzzz? She looks like Kate Moss's daughter or Cara Delevinge's sister. I'm getting Kate Bush vibes with the dancing and it's like a neo-POG with the colouring and the dance off on the chess board floor. Is the guy Terence Howard?

Best bit: when he tries to rip those damn gloves off :wow: they look like transformer hands/Freddie vibe.

:rotfl:

yes...it's terrence howard and yes...is that grillz already appeared on the iheart show....you have to watche LFL video yet? :ohmy:

loved it...even if i feel a bit like nonoka...

however the tango sequence is glorious (what a hot couple!!!!) and my fave part is when terrence throw the cape to the camera.... :wow: and it's unbelievable how stunningly beautiful she is....