GHOSTTOWN VIDEO PREMIERE!!!! Classic masterpiece!

I'm having the biggest case of Madonna induced gaygasms!!!

I LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said, sex appeal and conventionally attractive don't always need to go hand in hand, and no one understands that more than Madonna, who fell for Sean Penn, and he's always had that arrogant, mean, villainous face. Not a poster boy at all.

Madonna herself isn't conventionally beautiful. But she has a ton of sex appeal.

THIS!!!

Some ripped, gym-bodied guys at the gym but they do nothing for me. :lol: It takes more than a hot body.

I'm not gonna sugarcoat this: the video is boring as hell. It's one of her worst videos..ever. It doesn't go anywhere, there is no real sense of GHOSTtown (it's just an empty street) and some of her poses / moves are a bit too dramatic. I think I even enjoyed Jump more.. what a wasted opportunity..

I'm just going to watch LFL now and enjoy the brilliance of it.

Thank God I am not the ony one who really hated it! It is tacky as hell. Hated the very fuck of it.

But Jump....no no. lol

Love the video! My only complain are those two beauty shots after she kicks the door, they remind me of the wall shots from GMAYL and kinda brake the story flow. Her tango is superb, and I didn't even minded the grills this time.

People always (used to) say that. I never got it. She is the epitome of beauty IMO.

Have to agree. I have always thought Madonna was very beautiful and she still is. She has the most beautiful eyes and skin you could wish for as well.

I'm gonna wear a cape tomorrow at work

does that make me eccentric :lmao: ?

I con't stop watching

Yes! And get a co-worker to take it off from you the way Howard did in the video. :lol:

People always (used to) say that. I never got it. She is the epitome of beauty IMO.

She's very photogenic and has very intense eyes but she's not a Grace Kelly or a Scarlett Johansson. Idk it's hard to describe. She's not a bombshell or a Hollywood nymph. She's different.

Honestly I always fall for guys who have that same quality haha

Thank God I am not the ony one who really hated it! It is tacky as hell. Hated the very fuck of it.

But Jump....no no. lol

MEH there's one thing to expect other things but HATE it? Please...

She's very photogenic and has very intense eyes but she's not a Grace Kelly or a Scarlett Johansson. Idk it's hard to describe. She's not a bombshell or a Hollywood nymph. She's different.

Honestly I always fall for guys who have that same quality haha

Hmmm not sure about that. Let's agree to disagree on that one. ;)

God I can't get over how good it is, this video has far surpassed my expectations...it's so SO beautiful!!!!I don't remember the last time I was so satisfied with one of her videos.

MEH there's one thing to expect other things but HATE it? Please...

I know, right? how could you hate GT?? As if it was as bad as LDLHA!