GHOSTTOWN VIDEO PREMIERE!!!! Classic masterpiece!

They got the video onto her vevo instantly, that's enough to be happy with lol

yeah, at least they acted on it upon finding out that much of her fans are pissed at Meerkat...

Terrence Howard is f@ckable...

Yeah he's sexy.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm one of the only gay men around who doesn't need to see a bicep or pecs or caucasian skin (I'm not directed that at you BangGangUK this is just an unrelated comment) to find a man attractive. Did you really want Madonna dancing around with Jamie Dornan or Channing Tatum? This feels way sexier. Mmm.

Yeah he's sexy.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm one of the only gay men around who doesn't need to see a bicep or pecs or caucasian skin (I'm not directed that at you BangGangUK this is just an unrelated comment) to find a man attractive. Did you really want Madonna dancing around with Jamie Dornan or Channing Tatum? This feels way sexier. Mmm.

You're not the only one.

I will, however, always love you 5Elements for having plenty of Matthew Camp in your sigs. Love him!

and those pasty ass buttery legs? nothankyouverymuch wherethehair?

As is often the case, I was at work when this premiered and read comments before watching. And as is often the case, when I finally watched, I realized that some of you are just chronically full of shit. I'm going to start using the ignore feature to weed out your fucking pissing and moaning, never happy about anything selves.

As for the video, it's easily among her all time best, with an AMAZING look, great costumes, wonderful acting, fantastic dancing, a strong storyline and first rate visuals.

SO SATISFIED :)

I will, however, always love you 5Elements for having plenty of Matthew Camp in your sigs. Love him!

I was planning to keep Britney in my sig forever but Bill's thread at the lounge changed my mind. :lmao:

and those pasty ass buttery legs? nothankyouverymuch wherethehair?

Didn't know you like otter. :lol:

Yeah he's sexy.

Personal taste I suppose. Yeh, it's a good thing the lead wasn't a 20-something model..but Terrance Howard..HOT? Come on!

Didn't know you like otter. :lol:

I like anything really but those legs be pasty white as hell with an oil slick on them...just looks not right

As is often the case, I was at work when this premiered and read comments before watching. And as is often the case, when I finally watched, I realized that some of you are just chronically full of shit. I'm going to start using the ignore feature to weed out your fucking pissing and moaning, never happy about anything selves.

Welcome to MNation!

Personal taste I suppose. Yeh, it's a good thing the lead wasn't a 20-something model..but Terrance Howard..HOT? Come on!

Like I said, sex appeal and conventionally attractive don't always need to go hand in hand, and no one understands that more than Madonna, who fell for Sean Penn, and he's always had that arrogant, mean, villainous face. Not a poster boy at all.

Madonna herself isn't conventionally beautiful. But she has a ton of sex appeal.