GHOSTTOWN VIDEO PREMIERE!!!! Classic masterpiece!

that mirror scene is so good, instant classic

lots of emphasis on capes, very smart! she always embraces the things that hurt.

Great lightning and costumes... but man, Akerlund had to cover every chliché there is... Is Ray of Light his lone great video? Oh well, I still love the song and can't wait for a proper remix for the club... : |

I can't believe we're already hearing complaints from people :lol: You wanted a video with a storyline well HERE IT IS.

The video is visually stunning, perfectly costumed, well choreographed, and she looks like a zillion bux. Only complaint is that it should have been longer.

2/2 stunning videos so far! Can't wait for the next 1.

Sometimes these fans act like all of her past videos were some deep Kubrick shit. This is a PERFECT video for a ballad like Ghosttown. Were people actually bitching about the lack of plot twist when she released Take A Bow/You'll See/Secret/Frozen/Rain/PowerOfGoodbye/DrownedWorld? This is definitely on par with these stunning videos!

I'm still a little distracted by her grillz. I wish the tango was a little longer, like what JLo did a decade ago. Oh well, it's a ballad. Y'all need to stop bitching and let the GP decide.

Best MV since Jump. :lol:

The wolf at the end is a nice touch too, for a moment I thought they were going to kill him but became part of the family as well.

It was one of the messages of the awesome video - compassion also for animals.

Sometimes these fans act like all of her past videos were some deep Kubrick shit. This is a PERFECT video for a ballad like Ghosttown. Were people actually bitching about the lack of plot twist when she released Take A Bow/You'll See/Secret/Frozen/Rain/PowerOfGoodbye/DrownedWorld? This is definitely on par with these stunning videos!

OMG, so true.

Madonna is a pop video pioneer. She's not fucking Bjork. Take A Bow is 1 of her most cliched ballad videos ever but that 1 got her a VMA and a massive US #1 hit. Frozen has no storyline, Power of Goodbye is basically a L'Oreal commercial (Madonna's words :rotfl: ) Secret is a fashion shoot, etc.

AND YOU KNOW WAHT? I LOVE THEM ALL.

And yes let's face it Madonan and Terrence are hot together and yes I'm willing to overlook his poor reputation - in fact it adds a touch of subversiveness to the vid!

Sorry bitches you're just gonna have to wait for BIM if you want to see CrazyDonna!

[in the tone of Gia Gunn]Aaabbbsolewtlyyy!!

Howard was hot.

That scene where the kid was watching behind the scenes as Howard was about to shoot M but he didn't, beautiful.

And PlaygroundDonna was everything :drama: