GHOSTTOWN VIDEO PREMIERE!!!! Classic masterpiece!

Wooow, first of all, I'm so stunned by how she looks! Best in years!

As for the video - I liked it. Loved the dancing sequence in the end. I do have to say it's a bit underwhelming though...Probably expected something more eventful. Still a great video though.

I was expecting more drama/explosions during the break of the song. However, that sexy dance tango routine made it for me. She looks amazing and Jonas didn't dissapoint again. Amazing visuals.

Thank you ! Stunning and I love the Tango !

I don't really like this video,
it does not make me love this song more..
look good but no depth...I hardly relate the song with this video..

Apparently .. there are more than 2 souls, there is no love between them. just two stranger.

but she look fabulous

I'm not gonna sugarcoat this: the video is boring as hell. It's one of her worst videos..ever. It doesn't go anywhere, there is no real sense of GHOSTtown (it's just an empty street) and some of her poses / moves are a bit too dramatic. I think I even enjoyed Jump more.. what a wasted opportunity..

I'm just going to watch LFL now and enjoy the brilliance of it.

I liked the video but i think there should have been an extended version of this. It felt too much crammed into 5 minutes.

was that a picture of her mother that she kissed?

Yes yes! And the picture before I think it's Lola as a child?

was that a picture of her mother that she kissed?

Yes, she often has talked about having her mother's picture by her bed in interviews as well.

I thought the video was beautiful. Kind of under-stated compared to what I was expecting but I still loved it.

I don't really like this video,

it does not make me love this song more..

look good but no depth...I hardly relate the song with this video..

Apparently .. there are more than 2 souls, there is no love between them. just two stranger.

but she look fabulous

Me too, its chaotic story... :(

I was expecting more drama/explosions during the break of the song. However, that sexy dance tango routine made it for me. She looks amazing and Jonas didn't dissapoint again. Amazing visuals.

Yes, the visuals are amazing! Definitely the best since a long long time.

It's just the storyline which could have been made better IMO. It falls flat after the first 2 minutes.

Guest Rocco Papa

Now THIS is a video. I'm so glad there's an actual story line. Also, the pictures of her with Lourdes and her mother were a nice touch. And I love the shameless Rebel Heart album promo in there too! :laugh: I love that Terrence Howard is in the video too. That was a very smart move.