Tour rumours/preparations

Nikki

The SEX "before, during and after" answer seemed more like a joke to me.... Like not wanting to reveal anything and going for funny by saying that.

I don't think so, the question was what song she was looking forward to performing..if she said SEX then she's gonna do SEX..regardless of the fact that she sort of turned the answer into a joke.

It's gonna be WILD! can't wait.

She's just fucking with you all when she says she'll perform "S.E.X." and "Holy Water". Nothing's confirmed yet. Jeez Louise. Some people are so literal it's beyond ridic. Call yourselves Madonna fans?

The thing is, in MDNA there were songs that seemed "new", even being old ones. Hung up was a mess, PDP cut in half, Celebration, no sir.

Candy shop, not a single, the GP don't know it. For NON FANS MDNA tour was not good at all. My friends LOVED the stage and that was it. They found it VERY boring.

S&S was amazing cause she had a HIT album, sang lot's os old songs and was just a very colorful fun concert.

I hope she doesn't make RH Tour very conceptual. It's time for another fun concert with a killer setlist!

We might get sex as a video, holy water, vogue but with the sex rap then another older raunchy goodie. I can imagine best night being included in the section.

It's surprising that she's mentioned performing S.E.X., since it's essentially "just" a bonus track on the Deluxe edition. Then again, so is "Rebel Heart", so who knows what she's planning?

For RIT, she performed six new tracks (seven, including part of "Intervention"), a whopping 17 old tracks and one cover.

For Confessions, we got 9 new tracks and 9 old ones.

For S&S, it was 9 new and 12 old (8 new and 13 old for S&S 2.0).

For MDNA, it was 12 new (10 from MDNA) and 11 old.

She's touring markets that she hasn't visited for over 20 years (or ever) this time around. Guy really should be planting the seed that she should aim for a 60/40 split old versus new (a la S&S 2.0). If she's a massive critical and commercial success in the new markets, then there will be demand for her to tour there in the future (easing the market saturation that she seems to be experiencing in some European and US cities). A show where only the die-hards know 3/4 of the setlist will not earn her critical acclaim, unfortunately.

8/9 RH tracks and 13 bona fide classics would keep everyone happy. Of course, some will complain that their favourite RH track wasn't played, but just as I've recovered from her not performing "Push" live, I'm sure they'll recover from not hearing their favourite track ;)

Didn't Perfections have 10 new trax?

Future lovers

Get together

Jump

Forbidden love

Isaac

Sorry

Like it or not

I love New York

Let it will be

Hung up

Guest Hunterlas

We have to remember though, the more album she releases the harder it gets to take highlights from past albums into the new shows.

Didn't Perfections have 10 new trax?

Future lovers

Get together

Jump

Forbidden love

Isaac

Sorry

Like it or not

I love New York

Let it will be

Hung up

Ugh just looking at this setlist makes me feel sick with perfection?

Will you read my mind

Get down and

Discover me?

(AHHHH)

I'm an OPEN book

I'll let you

CUM

Inside of me

Wanna wrap my hands

Around your NECK

Wanna take you to a place

That you cannot forget

SEX
Whatchuknowabout SEX?

(AHHHHH)

Tell me whatchuknowabout SEX?

Sorry but shorely "S.E.X." is officially the 17th best Madonna song of all time?

Guest Rachelle of London

SEX is my 3rd greatest M song!

I'm praying for a performance. Praying

That makes sense. She always rehearses for 3 months.

Tour kicks off end of August. Rehearsals will start end of May.

I hope your bodies are ready because the Queen has us in lockdown. That's it. We're hers until the tour is over with. I feel sick???

Guest Rachelle of London

I bet the second leg is gonna be next summer instead of winter/spring

Does anyone think Diplo will be helping with the musical arrangements/directing? She's seen with him quite a lot...

Guest Hunterlas

I bet the second leg is gonna be next summer instead of winter/spring

I sure hope so, that way we have more time to save more money and buy more tickets and go to more shows!

Woooooo hooooooo

There is NO Summer leg planned for next summer, M is directing "The Life of Greta Wells".

The Tour will continue in January & February 2016 through Asia, Australia before possibly finishing in South America.

Guest Hunterlas

Yeah. I now remember she did say shed be resting during the spring and directing over the summer... Time will tell.

Also there is no demand for a second european or north american leg anyway, m & ln would be much smarter going to new territories like asia & australia!

Come on barneyboy tell me ...

SEX

Whatchuknow about sex?

AHHHHH

Tell me whatchuknow about sex?

Oh my God

Just saw this, I think she should bring out Toyah for the rap, she wouldnt need the grills for the voice effect.

I wish she would just do a small movie like Secretproject and then come back to music only a few months after the end of the Rebel Heart era :scared: