Tour rumours/preparations

Nikki

I did read online somewhere (sorry I can't remember where) where someone said there would be more stripped down performances on this tour and it would be more like a regular concert and not as theatrical as the last two tours but more like the RIT. They said it would be a combination of RIT and DWT. Not sure what that means as those tours are very different.

I think her post-DWT tours are not as theatrical as BAT or DWT apart from a few performances like Live To Tell or Gang Bang, in fact she actually uses performance templates these days that are not ultra-theatrical (like Spanish, cabaret or folk stuff), I think her next tour will be the same. She did say the actual stripped down type of concert is not coming soon.

I want it Girlie Show style!

That was fairly simplistic from a stage set up point of view but visually and musically stunning.

I don't want stripped down geeeetaaaaaar!

Even the simplicity of the Virgin Tour would be welcome! Great costumes and dance routines...

I'd be happy if she strolled around and pointed to people in the audience a la Kylie every now and again.

Guest Hunterlas

Madonna herself did say she wants an intimate show so I guess we will get a stripped down show.

She said "Yes, I still want it to be SPECTACULAR but also intimate". I dont think shes downsizing!

Stripped down? Theatrical? I don't care. As long as I get Who's That Girl live Madonna could fart into the mic for the remainkng 2 hours and I'd be fine

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss give it to us Madonna!!!

She said "Yes, I still want it to be SPECTACULAR but also intimate". I dont think shes downsizing!

Haha I was close enough, I can't wait what she brings, I'm so excited for this tour!!

already posted this in the songs topic but i think its here a lot more fitting

Im just watching a few songs from her other tours, confessions, who's that girl.. and honestly she's too amazing to sing songs like holy water etc. the lyrics are just too silly. I first mentioned Bitch Im Madonna but diplo's finished track is better than the album one so that could work.. I just want the best songs from RH and no current trendy stuff like what miley or gags would try. she's the most amazing & creative female performer of all time in pop and she's too talented for that shit.

I'm sure she can come up with a strong theme to get publicity for the tour & beautiful songs on the album just like the cross on live to tell for confessions, something like that, i don't know. but I want the tour to get critical acclaim this time and people discovering rebel heart

already posted this in the songs topic but i think its here a lot more fitting

Im just watching a few songs from her other tours, confessions, who's that girl.. and honestly she's too amazing to sing songs like holy water etc. the lyrics are just too silly. I first mentioned Bitch Im Madonna but diplo's finished track is better than the album one so that could work.. I just want the best songs from RH and no current trendy stuff like what miley or gags would try. she's the most amazing & creative female performer of all time in pop and she's too talented for that shit.

I'm sure she can come up with a strong theme to get publicity for the tour & beautiful songs on the album just like the cross on live to tell for confessions, something like that, i don't know. but I want the tour to get critical acclaim this time and people discovering rebel heart

Noooo, I love Holy Water!! I want that on the setlist. Her shows have always been a mix of fun and more serious songs. I don't get the too amazing and talented thing, like certain things are below her! The show has to have a fun entertaining side, it cant be all serious songs. Anyway what seems like a silly song can be transformed into a great performance depending on how it's staged. Look at the Fallon performance of BIM.

All her tours have been critically acclaimed so I'm not too worried about that.

Stripped down? Theatrical? I don't care. As long as I get Who's That Girl live Madonna could fart into the mic for the remainkng 2 hours and I'd be fine

yes yes yes.

Its time for that song.

And MDNA had everything, dark, light, Madonna only (LAV, LS) and dancers choreos.

Hopefully this tour will be as good or even better than MDNA

I think Holy Water is going to be another Let It Will Be or Candy Shop,those who weren't fans of the album version will appreciate it more once its performed on tour

Guest Rachelle of London

That one has been floating around Facebook all week. Look at all the spelling mistakes :lmao:

I wanna know if Moment Factory are back

Ok first rumoured set list, looks absolutely fake! A friend got this from someone.

98C96AEB-FBA3-4F74-A5DD-6965C048DC9C.jpg

I know this is fake, but if M sing Get Together , the power of goodbye Nothing really maters it would be fucking amazing. Dreams come true

I hope pole dancing is the new talent M learns for this tour. And she spreads her legs open while singing "don't it taste like holy water"