Tour rumours/preparations

Nikki

I need Vogue in every tour :sassy:

YES!!! I can always go for Vogue. it's just one of those songs that lends itself to live, theatrical performance perfectly. Just one of those songs.

I need HOLIDAY back in my life after that amazing teaser perf on Jimmy Fallon!

YES!!! Again, just one of those songs that always works live.

I can do without LAV b/c it was so brilliant on MDNA tour but Vogue and LAP are a must.

totally agree ,she just nailed LAV on MDNA ,it can't get any better

ohh ,if i could just see her upclose for one time and i don't care if she even sings a Mariah song ,i''ll die and i won't be able to send her a big kiss

is anyone else here hoping she will sing "SPOTLIGHT" or maybe at least a video of it interlude between sets???

OMG I would love if she did!!!!!!!!

Swim? Swim would be good, but only madonna fans truly know that song.. I'm thinking in terms of people seeing her for the first time she really needs to do some classics, with that being said the arenas that still have seats available will obviously sell.

I can't imagine why anyone would ever want to see her sing nothing really matters again, imo. About as bad as the power of goodbye.

and Impressive Instant!....all day long.

well...

since she skipped RAY OF LIGHT and MUSIC albums on MDNA Tour, so we may have more ROL&MUSIC tracks on the new tour... and even non-singled songs may make surprises.

nothing really matters

impressive instant

swim

or one more paradise not for me,

I bet "Ray of Light" and "Music" make appearances on the RH Tour.

Guest Rachelle of London

My guess is that it'll be rebel heart songs and big hits. No album tracks or lesser known singles.

My guess is that it'll be rebel heart songs and big hits. No album tracks or lesser known singles.

She usually does at least one album track or lesser known singles. I would expect one, maybe two of those but no more.

I know that this is fake because she's doing the Music 2008 choreography but is the remix real?

Sounds good if its real!just wondering why would TMZ use something fans would obviously spot as fake

She can do anything she wants and I would appreciate if she sings songs like I want you, Inside of me, Impressive instang, Little Star, Easy Ride, X-tatic process etc etc.

BUT

please no Spannish lesson !!!!! I will leave during that performance for sure, its her worst ever song.

She can do anything she wants and I would appreciate if she sings songs like I want you, Inside of me, Impressive instang, Little Star, Easy Ride, X-tatic process etc etc.

BUT

please no Spannish lesson !!!!! I will leave during that performance for sure, its her worst ever song.

But we know there's a Spanish section! I think she may be thinking about fitting it in! LOL. I don't like the song, but it was actually really fun on Sticky and Sweet!

It's posts like these that make me wish for a 20 minute extended performance of Spanish Lesson with video interlude. I have no demands of Madonna and expect her to take me for an incredible ride during HER show which she has time and time again.

Two things:

1. Nothing Really Matters is LIFE itself and don't you forget it.

2. Spanish Lession will be perfed as a 10-minute extended version this time as the centrepiece of the show with elements of I'm Going Bananas.

Spanish Lesson is the 24th greatest song in her entire catalog. It should be on every tour.

Did you contact that 'Tall hung guy' person?