Tour rumours/preparations

Nikki

i am pretty sure, she will cut some oldies into semi versions just like she did with Papa dont preach. So she can do more oldies and all of her favorite RH songs. I want to see more RH songs, since I like the album very much and I want to listen to their live versions.

INSTAGRAM SETLIST

Holy Water
Unapologetic Bitch
Heartbreak City
Body Shop
Living For Love
Bitch im Madonna
Devil Pray
Love dont live here anymore
La Isla Bonita
Dress you up
True Blue
Deeper and Deeper
Justify My Love
Into The Groove
Like a Virgin

Please no holy water and UB...it is a waste of time.....madonna must be very wise with the setlist...no these craps songs..even her fans don't love these.

Yes, we do!! The tour needs some fun uptempo songs that the dancers can be incorporated into. A show of all slow ballads would be boring!

Of all the RH songs she has referenced, the only one I do without is Heartbreak City. I prefer some of the other ballads more but Holy Water and Unapologetic Bitch are musts!

I don't know why but I feel it's gonna be kind of slower show, not so many dance routines, something more intimate, the stage is smaller, but I am ok with it. I don't want so many ballads because people will start to get bored, but hearing classics like these it would be heaven on earth for us.

I don't know why but I feel it's gonna be kind of slower show, not so many dance routines, something more intimate, the stage is smaller, but I am ok with it. I don't want so many ballads because people will start to get bored, but hearing classics like these it would be heaven on earth for us.

I think so too. She referenced a more intimate thing in a lot of interviews, and there was also a rumor on some site the tour would be that way. The last two tours were very uptempo so it's good for this tour to be very different. I do think her voice these days sounds better on ballads than the uptempo ones.

Please no holy water and UB...it is a waste of time.....madonna must be very wise with the setlist...no these craps songs..even her fans don't love these.

I'd be very disappointed if she didn't perform Holy Water!!! Love this song!

She won't do so many oldies, but she may do some cute little mashups or take parts of other songs.

I think so too. I can see her doing an 80's medley for the BIM/Party section. I'm pissed if she does Like a Virgin again, because she has really done any possible incarnation of that song. La Isla can fuck off too imo. NOT HERE for that.

There are two songs from the 80's that TRULY deserve to be performed imo and those are Everybody and Physical Attraction!!!

I could do without UB but it's definitely going to be part of the tour and so is Holy Water. Honestly, I could do with an DWT-esque tour. Fuck the classics this time. RH is a gem in her discography and it needs to be performed. All 19 tracks of it! :queenbitch:

I'm sure many of those who complain about Holy Water and Unapologetic Bitch will end up liking them after the tour, just like Girl Gone Wild and Turn Up The Radio, maybe not liking the song but the performances.

Guest Rachelle of London

Excuse you?

where are the 90s songs, besides JML and D&D?

She's got some crown jewels there that she always ignores!

She's not into performing the 1990s stuff based on previous tours, she's ignored a lot of ballads through the years, on RIT BS was the only album that did not have a proper live performance, on MDNA Tour she ignored everything between 1990 and 2005 as a live number EXCEPT Human Nature...

Holy water is a must

Good pole dancing action please

And unapologetic bitch also.

Fab songs

Oh. And ANGEL

Guest madonnalovaus

If this is slow & ballady with less dance routines I'm going to be furious. Bring your fucking unique brand of spectacle to Australia. Not a spotlight & a stool.

If this is slow & ballady with less dance routines I'm going to be furious. Bring your fucking unique brand of spectacle to Australia. Not a spotlight & a stool.

Don't be ridiculous. We don't know what the show is going to be like, so what is it with the pre-emptive complaining.

Err it's well known she thinks a lot of her early stuff is dorky. She's made many comments over the years about various eighties songs of hers which she is over or thinks are corny. She recently said her kids are listening to her nineties stuff but she implied that was as far back as she wanted them to go

Lord knows there's been enough posts over the years here about much of early output being ignored.

Also the tour section is full of posts about dates not selling out so people assuming that there will be more classics and fewer RH songs like on the RIT.

She must be teasing us as it seems an odd mix although i love what I've seen so far.

Ladies and gentlemen....

"The Rebel Heart Tour"

1. "Bitch, I'm Madonna" (Intro features samples from "Illuminati")

2. "80's Dance Medley": (Medley remixed by Major Lazer/Diplo, every song will be around 2 minutes long)

- "Everybody" (with samples from "Holiday")

- "Into the Groove"

- "Dress You Up"

3. "Who's That Girl" (with samples from "La Isla Bonita", Remix by Major Lazer/Diplo)

4. "Unapologetic Bitch"

5. "Veni Vidi Vici" (Video Interlude) (Short Remix without rap, features lots of sound effects that go along with the dance moves of the dancers)

6. "Iconic" (with samples from "Give It 2 Me" and "Human Nature")

7. "American Life" / "Sorry" (with excerpts from "Borrowed Time" and "4 Minutes")

8. "Ghosttown"

9. "Wash All Over Me" (on electric guitar)

10. "Joan of Arc"

11. "What It Feels Like for a Girl" (Video Interlude) (Political interlude that addresses ageism, sexism, women's rights, feminism, etc.)

12. "Rebel Heart"

13. "Body Shop" / "Like a Virgin" (Mashup/Medley)

14. "True Blue" (on acoustic guitar)

15. "Don't Tell Me" / "Love Profusion" (Mashup/Medley)

16. "S.E.X." (Video Interlude) (with samples from "Girl Gone Wild", "Erotica" and "Act of Contrition")

17. "Holy Water" (includes longer mid-section of "Vogue")

18. "Justify My Love" (rock version, with samples from Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love" and "The Beat Within")

19. "Devil Pray" / "Like a Prayer" (with samples from "Devil Wouldn't Recognize You" and "Girl Gone Wild")

20. "Rescue Me" (Video Interlude)

21. "Deeper and Deeper" (with samples from "Falling Free")

22. "Take a Bow"

23. "HeartBreakCity" (with excerpts from "Love Don't Live Here Anymore")

24. "Nothing Really Matters"

25. "Living for Love" (contains elements of Offer Nissim's "Living for Drums" and Offer Nissim's "Living for Drama Remix")

unapologetic bitch.. not a bad song but i hate the annoying sound in the middle and before the chorus when its going "it might sound like I'm a "NOIIIIISEEEEEE" like before the reggae starts(which I like about the song. but, whatever noise it is (carnival shit. i don't know) is tacky)

don't know why people love it. holy water has some cool instrumentals but its too natalia