Tour rumours/preparations

Nikki

Why are we not losing our shit that she posted Jimmy Jimmy lyrics and deleted them..... Known as her worst song of all time and she might perform it?! Talk about digging up the obscure tracks! Next she'll perform I KNOW IT and Shoo Be Doo

Why are we not losing our shit that she posted Jimmy Jimmy lyrics and deleted them..... Known as her worst song of all time and she might perform it?! Talk about digging up the obscure tracks! Next she'll perform I KNOW IT and Shoo Be Doo

I would love Shoo Be Doo!

M often has one random song on her tours such as Lament, the Unfunny Song and I'm Going. Bananas. I suppose it makes it interesting for her!

You are wrong. Not even close to being one of her worst songs.

I didn't even know Taylor Swift was on tour

on one of her tours in the city I live in, she stopped in the antique shop I work at, I look up and this girl asks how much the paintings are on the wall, and I was like holy sh*t, this girl looks like taylor swift, her manager was whispering to me to shh. yeah like nobody else would know, anyway, she's not very nice in person.

there is no way Swifts tour will amount more than Madonna's ,,no way.

The Jimmy Jimmy post is fake. A fan site on Facebook is making fake screenshots with songs like "I'm going bananas" and "forbidden love" from bedtime stories and even demo songs. So dumb

Makes sense. I'm so gullible sometimes haha

Do u think that Toilet Shit will outsold Rebel Heart Tour and will have "Tour of the year" ? :(

Can we please make a subforum for depressing teenagers with no hair in their pussies? So they can debate these kind of things.

"Jimmy Jimmy" is a fun, little obnoxious old-school number- not one of her best, but it's fun in its own right- as fun as something like BIM. :)

And, it's about James Dean- a Rebel without a Cause. Hmmm...

All this comparing Madonna to all these new pop tarts and whether she will outsell them or not is really just unnecessary headache. Let's just enjoy the fact that Madonna is putting together something really amazing for us fans who have stuck by her all these years and will continue to do so for as long as she feels like she wants to be ruling the world ;)

You're absolutely right! I am not comparing M with Taylor, but in this field, the tours, I have always thought that when M tours, she's no.1. This is her strongest point of her career for several years.

Can we please make a subforum for depressing teenagers with no hair in their pussies? So they can debate these kind of things.

No thanks. I am 32. I appologize for asking a question.

thinking about her supposedly teasing rebelheart setlist songs.....if she is interested in this guy from her video, which i wouldnt blame her for, then im not sure she's rehearsing justify my love for instance, she just used that line "i wanna kiss ou in paris" since the guy was/is in paris and she is obviously in new york rehearsing for the tour, hence the hashtag "rebelhearttour". A way of letting her new beau know she would like to be with him in paris and kiss him all over..

Jimmy Jimmy? Love Don't Live Here Anymore? Why not add Dear Jessie and I'm Going Bananas also?

Gurl, bye, I'm so disappointed. I love that she seemingly tries to include songs this time that havent gotten any spotlight on the past tours - but please lets not forget that the crowd will be DEAD during performances of forgotten songs like LDLHA... Too much crap, too little Frozen, RoL, Secret, Don't Tell Me, Live To Tell, etc...

Edited by Cookie

The Jimmy Jimmy post WAS FAKE.

Only WTG, D&D, Heartbreak City, True Blue, LDLHA and Justify My love were real post on IG.

6 songs already.

Thank you!!

The post may have been phoney, but I wouldn't discount anything, when M has performed tracks like "Revolver," "I'm Going Bananas," "The Funny Song," etc.- if it fits a theme, it fits a theme. :)

The Jimmy Jimmy post WAS FAKE.

Only WTG, D&D, Heartbreak City, True Blue, LDLHA and Justify My love were real post on IG.

6 songs already.

What about Body Shop and Dress You Up though?

Sorry but Shoo Be Doo is a tune and so is Jimmy Jimmy! I'll agree with I Know It though

thinking about her supposedly teasing rebelheart setlist songs.....if she is interested in this guy from her video, which i wouldnt blame her for, then im not sure she's rehearsing justify my love for instance, she just used that line "i wanna kiss ou in paris" since the guy was/is in paris and she is obviously in new york rehearsing for the tour, hence the hashtag "rebelhearttour". A way of letting her new beau know she would like to be with him in paris and kiss him all over..

Not quite. There is a popular mash-up out there of Led Zeppelin and JML that uses the exact song M was rehearsing on her guitar in one instagram post ("Whole Lotta Love"), and right around the time of the posting of those JML lyrics.. That's where the possible consideration of some form of JML came about.

Ok we have:

-Dress You Up

-Body Shop

-Justify my Love

-Who's that Girl

-True Blue

-Love don't live here anymore

-Deeper and Deeper

-Devil Pray

-Into the Groove

-La Isla Bonita

10 tracks, 2 from RH.

Some of them may be mash up and not necessarily full songs, like Erotica/Candy Shop, Give it 2 Me/Celebration, I'm A Sinner/Cyberraga, maybe we're having more mash ups than in the last tour. I'd love that actually.