Tour rumours/preparations

Nikki

As an aussie, i would have been very happy with the last 3 tours setlists, yes even mdna, i just hope with this tour we get at least some of the real big hits as oppose to songs like true blue but thats just me!

[unapologetic Bitch Mode enabled]

Honestly I'm not here for the old songs. RH is my third favourite album and I want PLENTY of that. The only old songs I want for this tour are Everybody, Take a Bow, Nothing Really Matters, Sorry, Secret and maybe Don't Tell Me. I can honestly do without the 80's songs for this tour. I'd rather have her focus on 90's stuff because THAT has been extremely underperformed and ignored on previous tours.

Holiday, Into the Groove, Like a Virgin, La Isla Bonita, Like a Prayer, Vogue, Human Nature, Ray of Light, Music, Hung Up & Candy Shop can honestly all sit out on this tour. They have all gotten their fair share of performances. It's time for other songs to shine and I honestly don't care about Australia at this point, either. Don't get me wrong I'm very happy that they're finally getting to see her again but it's delusional to think she would include A LOT of classics just for them. If they end up complaining about the lack of calssics, they can fuck off. They should have known better.

[unapologetic Bitch Mode disabled]

All in all I'm extremely excited for all the great visuals and her teasing some obscure song choices or consideration does in fact hype me up even more. :dramatic:

Ok, forget the whole "Australia and Asia" talk, but just puzzled as how people can not want huge hits to be played in tours. I am talking tours in every continent of the world and places that Madonna has played a lot as well. I am positive that most people at concerts - from every artist - want to hear the biggest hits for the overwhelming excited reaction of the crowd. It creates such an amazing atmosphere everytime they are played.

I will be happy and content to see anything Madonna performs but just don't get how some Madonna fans seem to be almost bored or dismissive of her biggest hits. I don't hear fans of any other artists having this attitude. Concerts are long and contain plenty of opportunities for obscure, different and album tracks. Win/win for everyone going then. Again, we may grumble but there are a lot of casual fans who go - they are not fanatics like us on this forum. They are itching to hear big hits.

sometimes she kinda ruins it by having this amazing intro like the MDNA one & then singing GGW with that autotune/backing track. it kinda underwhelms because one expects something different..

Michelle-Reaction1.gif

Who s that girl was way overdue!!!!!

I think it is a good idea for her to play songs she hasnt performed in a while!

Look of love, keep it together, live to tell, erotica, secret, frozen would be good and plenty of rebel heart!!!! Except holy water ( it will be such a waste of show time)

I want LFL, DP, heartbreak city, messiah, unapolegetic bitch, bim, borrowed time, inside out

Do u think that Toilet Shit will outsold Rebel Heart Tour and will have "Tour of the year" ? :(

Must we worry about other pop girls ? Don't let stuff like this even remotely interest or worry you. Madonna is touring and let's just celebrate and look forward to that.

Madonna STILL doing WORLD TOURS after 30 YEARS!! Engrave that in your minds!!!! While others are Las Vegas acts and let's see if Swifty is still doing WORLD TOURS after 30 YEARS! But I highly doubt it.

Must we worry about other pop girls ? Don't let stuff like this even remotely interest or worry you. Madonna is touring and let's just celebrate and look forward to that.

I am celebrating this, I am going to see her and I'm happy she does world tours after 30 years of a beautiful career, but it will be odd to see reports about this instead of how brilliant Rebel Heart Tour will be.

I hope Heartbreak city will be similar to LAV from MDNA !!! That was acid !

And

I hope she will do little changes from continent to continent. Just like mdna tour in usa she sung lovespent, in europe not.

Let's enjoy the fact that M is touring the world after all these years.

It is unfair and unrealistic to compare the legend to the younger pop tarts as M is in a league of her own.

Does anyone ever compared Paul McCartney to Justin Timberlake?? just saying.

All this comparing Madonna to all these new pop tarts and whether she will outsell them or not is really just unnecessary headache. Let's just enjoy the fact that Madonna is putting together something really amazing for us fans who have stuck by her all these years and will continue to do so for as long as she feels like she wants to be ruling the world ;)

,,,,,Does anyone ever compared Paul McCartney to Justin Timberlake?? just saying.

Paul McCartney doesn't put music out that directly competes for the younger crowd. Madonna does.

That toilet girl won't beat her tour record though. At least, SHE BETTER NOT. I could care less about Madonna's chart success but don't come for my girl's tour ranking.

In conclusion, Keep It Together and Rescue Me on the set list please.

Taylor Shit is doing 83 stadium shows this year from May to December, M is doing like 50 arena shows from September to December, Toilet has like 30 more shows than M.

Btw, she will not cross S&ST record so who cares about that white trash.