Tour rumours/preparations

Nikki

Same here. Except I'd swap out You'll See for I'll Remember or This Used To Be My Playground, since I was lucky enough to see You'll See on DWT.

Wow, do you know HOW lucky you can consider yourself? :wow:

You'll See is another song from her that I think would reasonate sooo well with the general audience too. It was both well-known and acclaimed back when it was released, she just needs to remind people of this song again and they'll love it once again! Same for TUTBMP.

And I think Take A Bow could, in fact, fit perfectly into the show - we've talked about that many times already, but theme and look wise it really would be a perfect match with LFL :thumbsup:

Guest madonnalovaus

Cool thanks everyone. I just have only seen her at stadiums with throngs of crowds in standing room areas so I wasn't sure. Glad this is the normal affair then. I just want it to be epic. I wish so much that MDNA had come here. The DVD looked fucking ridiculously perfect.

btw, i initially wasn't a big fan of the song S.E.X, but when she speaks with the grillz it's so erotica & dirty/unlike anyone. a remix someway with another song could be so interesting.

She might separate the tour into "Rebel" and "Heart" similar to the album. I can see True Blue and DYU being "heart" songs. Not sure if we'll get full tracks though? Maybe a medley?

You're not the only one Dr Lecter! When she mentioned that Erotica is a great album I was so happy she remembered it hahahah

YESS!!!

We won't know the setlist until the opening night though.

We always knew the setlists before opening nights. Partly due to the fan sites leaking it (which might not happen this time) and partly due to the dress rehearsals.

I'm living for something fresh... I'm hoping she pulls out some oldie-but-goodies and gets a fresh Diplo mix on one of them. Add in a trap break down/dupstep drop/bass wobble ... give us liiiiiife!

WHO'S THAT GIRL!!!!

Ok guys, i want her. I so want her to sing some classics in the classic way. I mean, no reinvention, please. I want her to be on the floor exhausted because she has danced to some song from RH, and then you start hearing the tambourines and the drums of WTG and you scream and die right there.

Understood?