Tour rumours/preparations

Nikki

Secret

Don't Tell Me

Live To Tell

Deeper & Deeper

Rain

Frozen

desperately need to make a comeback. I'd rather want to hear them than her "overplayed" classics. I also love them, but the songs mentioned above also deserve some spotlight again... :(

Secret

Don't Tell Me

Live To Tell

Deeper & Deeper

Rain

Frozen

desperately need to make a comeback. I'd rather want to hear them than her "overplayed" classics. I also love them, but the songs mentioned above also deserve some spotlight again... :(

Terrific choices! Those are songs that aren't overplayed but still are decent sized hits that a lot of casual fans remember.

Secret

Don't Tell Me

Live To Tell

Deeper & Deeper

Rain

Frozen

I agree!

And La Isla Bonita and Music...

Terrific choices! Those are songs that aren't overplayed but still are decent sized hits that a lot of casual fans remember.

I want her lesser known 80's like Angel, CAC, WTG etc and a big focus on her 90's work. I've always felt RH was reminiscent of M's 90's work.

I want her lesser known 80's like Angel, CAC, WTG etc and a big focus on her 90's work. I've always felt RH was reminiscent of M's 90's work.

Yes, RH does remind me a lot of her 90's stuff, both Erotica and also the softer ballad period. There's a big revival of interest in 90's music right now so she might do some 90's stuff. I'm really not a fan of the WTG soundtrack though. WTG and CAC sound really dated to me now.

It's my opinion and I have every right to it. I l like some of the other 80's stuff but the WTG soundtrack did nothing for me. I know you all are trying to be funny, but I don't appreciate being attacked like that. Not cool.

.....I can't imagine why anyone would ever want to see her sing nothing really matters again, imo. About as bad as the power of goodbye.....

What?

What?

I think both Power of Goodbye and Nothing Really Matters are amazing. POG is very hard to sing live though so it might not sound good. But Nothing Really Matters I think she could do.

I think both Power of Goodbye and Nothing Really Matters are amazing. POG is very hard to sing live though so it might not sound good. But Nothing Really Matters I think she could do.

Didn't she sing NRM live at the Grammy's? POG if hard to sing could maybe be an interlude then.

It's my opinion and I have every right to it. I l like some of the other 80's stuff but the WTG soundtrack did nothing for me. I know you all are trying to be funny, but I don't appreciate being attacked like that. Not cool.

I was just paying homage to the Visage. Sorry darling :shy:

Saw NRM at the RIT, was not my strongest part of the show, her back and forth on that belt... sorry but NRM live is not a very powerful song. I suppose she would have to sing a few songs so that people could use the bathroom and not really miss much.

Saw NRM at the RIT, was not my strongest part of the show, her back and forth on that belt... sorry but NRM live is not a very powerful song. I suppose she would have to sing a few songs so that people could use the bathroom and not really miss much.

Put the cough syrup down.

What?

:dead:

Merely responding to your opinion =/= 'attacking you' (esp. when gifs are involved). None of this is meant to be taken that seriously...

Guest Rachelle of London

:dead:

NRM was the highlight of RIT for me...

Nrm a highlight? Really? I just know there are better performances and songs. It's clearly just my opinion, I didn't like the performance, People don't adjust well to newbies (sad really, we're just as cool as u are), still a message board, it's what we come here for, to voice opinions. Nothing more, nothing less.

Nrm a highlight? Really? I just know there are better performances and songs. It's clearly just my opinion, I didn't like the performance, People don't adjust well to newbies (sad really, we're just as cool as u are), still a message board, it's what we come here for, to voice opinions. Nothing more, nothing less.

I think you should post more!

is there a video?