Tour rumours/preparations

Nikki

did the rehaersals even start yet? i searched the twitter accounts of kevin antunes, monte, loic, rickey and theres not even a hint of rehaersing and it seems they are everywhere but together somewhere to put on the greatest show on earth..

Yes, they started late last month!

did the rehaersals even start yet? i searched the twitter accounts of kevin antunes, monte, loic, rickey and theres not even a hint of rehaersing and it seems they are everywhere but together somewhere to put on the greatest show on earth..

I almost wonder if the reason why the first shows were rescheduled is because some members of the band won't be able to be part of this tour. She mentioned "logistical" reasons. Who knows?

But where's Candy Shop? I'm going to be very upset if she doesn't sing that! I will demand my money back.

Oh GOD, enough with Candy Shop ! and Human Human Nature.

I was joking, guys!! My comment was ironic and sarcastic. I hope she doesn't do either Candy Shop or Human Nature again either.

Remember literalism is the death of all art! :laugh:

Okay, you guys won me over. Human Nature would be okay, but no Candy Shop!!!

It is awfully quiet on the touring front. Maybe they put the lockdown on the rehearsals because of all the issues with the album leaks. Something tells me they're watching their back this time.

No Human Nature, Candy Shop or Nobody Knows Me either!

She really needs to revamp her set lists and stop wheeling out songs she wanted to be singles but weren't! 😄

well if the rehaersals started like it was rumoured too then how come monte, rickeyand kevin are all over the states? maybe they just had a few days off, but i thought once i rehearsal mode they were locked somewhere for three months..

Guest Rachelle of London

Well sasha put on Instagram that she's locked down in rehearsals. I saw Rocco commented asking her to come to do skateboarding and she wrote "you know I'm locked down in rehearsals forever" so rehearsals are going. The band are clearly on another schedule to the dancers

Guest Rachelle of London

Brian Fraser Moore her drummer posted that he started rehearsals on Tuesday.

Well sasha put on Instagram that she's locked down in rehearsals. I saw Rocco commented asking her to come to do skateboarding and she wrote "you know I'm locked down in rehearsals forever" so rehearsals are going. The band are clearly on another schedule to the dancers

Yes, I thought they worked on the choreography first because they takes longer to learn and start the band part later.

I'm glad they are keeping the lid on the show and no rumors are leaking out. I want to be surprised. We don't want stuff to leak out like it did with the album.

Do you think the track list and mixes have been finalised yet? I suppose she must have an idea months in advance and then guy moves in to make sure she sticks in some fan favourites! They're probably arguing right now about like a Virgin and vogue!

I always want to know it all as soon as I can so I know which songs to focus on beforehand!

It is the time before a tour starts that has me torn between not knowing about the show in advance and wanting to know every little thing, because all of it is so exciting.

i really want Rescue me on the tour and maybe one or two other classics she has not done in a long time are never on a tour. But it will be impossible with this long and amazing album to not miss a few songs. I could live without LAP, Vogue, Music, ROL and HN, but with the Australia shows this time, she has to do those hits, everything else would be a crime.