Tour rumours/preparations

Nikki

Guest Rachelle of London

SEX is gonna be on the stylist. All you frigid prudes will just have to DEAL WITH IT!

Fish nets, satin sheets, garter belt, RAAAAAWWWW MEAT!

OH.MY.GOD ! If she's going for a Tank Girl section !!!!!! :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

OH MY GOD IM GONNA DIE!!!

OMG this is going to be great! Edited by bubba94

That's very cool. A performance of American Life is a must with that costume! Hopefully the rock version from remixed and revisited.

Guest Rachelle of London

Lol so is her ex who she disses dancing for this tour too? I think I saw him in the pic with all the dancers, lol

Marvin Gofin posted a pic of all the dancers from MDNA Tour a lot of people are thinking that she's using the same dancers which she's not.

check this guy's instagram

http://websta.me/n/rj_365drt

he first posted the boom boom balcony pic tagging bitch I'm madonna and i think the drawing looks like others he shared earlier

11296892_1598769317031247_1120625788_n.j

11259630_383120111893553_257361219_n.jpg

These are Tank Girl, not sketches drawn up for the tour. I can only dream!

yeah but its interesting how the guy & ariana (or akerlund's wife? i forgot) tagged it as well with "rebelhearttour" so its probably an inspiration or idea :)

I'm dying for a setlist, which is the only thing I am going to allow myself to see. No youtube videos for me lol

Same... I want everything to be fresh and I want to be surprised when I see it :)

I'll probably have a sneak peak at the costumes though - I know I can be a weak person :(

yeah but its interesting how the guy & ariana (or akerlund's wife? i forgot) tagged it as well with "rebelhearttour" so its probably an inspiration or idea :)

It better be just an inspiration. Army fatigue only looks good on actual army people, otherwise it looks tacky as shit like on re-invention.