Tour rumours/preparations

Nikki

We have to remember though, the more album she releases the harder it gets to take highlights from past albums into the new shows.

but she tends to skip last albums compltly..

I have to accept the fact that many of my RH faves probably will not be performed. :( There are just way too many songs and I agree with Carta that if she's doing Australia this time, a 60/40 split would be best. It seems like every tour skips that ONE new song I'm dying to see live......with DWT it was Skin, with RIT it was ER, with Confessions it was Push, with S&S it was Incredible and with MDNA it was FF........I predict Best Night will be left out this time just because that's one of the ones I wanna see most. I think the definites are.....

LFL

DP

Ghosttown

UB

BIM

JOA

HW

Sex- does anyone else think this would be a hot number to open the show with? Could really set the tone of the show.

RH

Honestly you're spot on that those will probably be the songs performed from RH. I also see maybe an "Illuminati" interlude.

I have to accept the fact that many of my RH faves probably will not be performed. :( There are just way too many songs and I agree with Carta that if she's doing Australia this time, a 60/40 split would be best. It seems like every tour skips that ONE new song I'm dying to see live......with DWT it was Skin, with RIT it was ER, with Confessions it was Push, with S&S it was Incredible and with MDNA it was FF........I predict Best Night will be left out this time just because that's one of the ones I wanna see most. I think the definites are.....

LFL

DP

Ghosttown

UB

BIM

JOA

HW

Sex- does anyone else think this would be a hot number to open the show with? Could really set the tone of the show.

RH

I think she'll perform Iconic too. I really don't think she'll perform SEX. Maybe HW. Maybe. There'll be probably 8-10 RH tracks.

If I had a pick, it would be:

1. LFL

2. DP

3. GT

4. UB

5. BIM

6. RH

7. WAOM

8. JOA

9. Iconic

*** VVV or Illuminati interlude

Living For Love

Ghosttown

Devil Pray

Joan of Arc

Inside Out

S.E.X

Holy Water

Iconic

Rebel Heart

Hold Tight

Veni Vidi Vici

Wash All Over Me

Ray Of Light

Music

Girl Gone Wild

Give It 2 Me

Hanky Panky

Fever

Just checked tmz I don't see anything

Ban?

You're on the right track my babe. I can't have people playing with my feelings like this at such a delicate time in the run up to the tour?

And yes I love touring saison and to be honest I pretend sometimes like I'm going on tour too.

I love working out harder than usual and only wearing workout clothes everywhere I go, so that everyone knows I'm in tour rehearsals right now and can't be bothered.

And yes I love touring saison and to be honest I pretend sometimes like I'm going on tour too.

I love working out harder than usual and only wearing workout clothes everywhere I go, so that everyone knows I'm in tour rehearsals right now and can't be bothered.

It's funny you said because during the touring saison I tend to (similarly) tap into my inner Madooner. It's an empowering place to be in. Focused, zen and clean. No alcohol, no junk food, etc. I just ran the London Marathon less than 2 weeks ago but because it's touring saison I'm planning a triathlon for September. It's my Rebel Heart Tour equivalent. I suppose the London Marathon was my promo tour?

Anyway tomorrow I will go into town in the evening to do my food shop in my cycling gear. Yes, I am officially a MAMIL (Middle Aged Man in Lycra). I might perf the S&S "Candy Shop" dance routine at ASDA in the fruit and veg aisle??

Well, Vogue is in by the looks of that rehearsal video TMZ leaked

I saw it on Facebook and it seemed like it was MDNA audio mixed with a soundcheck video from Sticky and Sweet. It definitely wasn't new since she probably hasn't started rehearsing yet since the dancer auditions are just starting.

TMZ probably removed it when they realized it was old.

Well, Vogue is in by the looks of that rehearsal video TMZ leaked

It got to be fake. They only did casting this week and then at least a month in studio before a stage is even ready. Plus, isn't that dubtronics mix?

SETLIST LEAKED!

1. Intro: Who's That Girl / Holy Water [Video]

2. Holy Water

3. S.E.X.

4. Erotic

5. Justify my Love

6. Best Night

7. Bitch I'm Madonna

8. Unapologetic Bitch

9. Human Nature

10. Holy Water [reprise]

11. Living for Love

12. I'm Going Bananas

13. B'Day Song

14. Autotune Baby

15. Human Nature [video interlude]

16. Give me All Your Luvin'

17. Ghosttown

But where's Candy Shop? I'm going to be very upset if she doesn't sing that! I will demand my money back.

It's funny you said because during the touring saison I tend to (similarly) tap into my inner Madooner. It's an empowering place to be in. Focused, zen and clean. No alcohol, no junk food, etc. I just ran the London Marathon less than 2 weeks ago but because it's touring saison I'm planning a triathlon for September. It's my Rebel Heart Tour equivalent. I suppose the London Marathon was my promo tour?

Anyway tomorrow I will go into town in the evening to do my food shop in my cycling gear. Yes, I am officially a MAMIL (Middle Aged Man in Lycra). I might perf the S&S "Candy Shop" dance routine at ASDA in the fruit and veg aisle??

Honestly nothing pleases me more than doing the walk-walk-step routine from BGO Sticky & Sweet??? You know the part, the first chorus during the perf when she says "on & on, on the beat goes" and walk-steps with the French dancer.

I love fake rehearsing for the tour!!

Honestly nothing pleases me more than doing the walk-walk-step routine from BGO Sticky & Sweet??? You know the part, the first chorus during the perf when she says "on & on, on the beat goes" and walk-steps with the French dancer.

I love fake rehearsing for the tour!!

But what about the squats??? I always do those too!!

Here comes

My hand

Take it!

You can??

HELLOOOOOO ISRAAAAEEEL!!!!!

WOOOOOO!!!!!

Yes the Tel Aviv show is ERRRTHANG. I wish we had a bootleg of the whole thing. Her pussy was on fire.

Failing that, sometimes I recreate the show when she pretty much sings most of the opening of CS behind the stage because the throne didn't turn in time? OH YESSSSS heads were rolling backstage

:lmao: omg angry Madonna is SO SCARY

Remember the immense FAIL that happened during Vogue in Ireland I think it was? For MDNA. Same type of deal, her platform stayed behind the stage for most of the first versa and she was left there suspended in mid air miming DONT JUST STAND THERE motionless with a seething look on her face

To this day I can't watch it :lmao:

Oh my God yes I love that MDNA "Vogue". I'm not sure which show it is either. It may well have been that awful Dublin show though (we don't like to talk about that EPIC FAIL Aviva Stadium show... Kim might post the pictures from the floor :nocomment: ).

Anyway at the moment I am perfing "Devil Pray" from that Italian TV show. Including the ROL era arm movements and the bit where she's jumping / falling? I have a rosary as well. Sometimes I do like these simpler perfs but let's face it babe, when it comes to Ai Papi and me, it always comes back to S&S [opening segment]. Always.

SETLIST LEAKED!

1. Intro: Who's That Girl / Holy Water [Video]

2. Holy Water

3. S.E.X.

4. Erotic

5. Justify my Love

6. Best Night

7. Bitch I'm Madonna

8. Unapologetic Bitch

9. Human Nature

10. Holy Water [reprise]

11. Living for Love

12. I'm Going Bananas

13. B'Day Song

14. Autotune Baby

15. Human Nature [video interlude]

16. Give me All Your Luvin'

17. Ghosttown

No La Isla & Candy Shop? Fake.

I can remember Demonna 2nd night Manchester RIT. I was in the pit behind the conveyor belt so you get to see backstage too. , Her mic kept cutting off during (I think it was) express yourself she was all smiley on the side and out to the audience but you shouldve seen her face and devil stare at the crew when she turned around. If looks could KILL they would all be dead it was like she had killer lasers coming out of her eyes!

You're on the right track my babe. I can't have people playing with my feelings like this at such a delicate time in the run up to the tour?

Sorry, it may be as someone said that it was an old rehearsal. I just saw it on fb and TMZ had put it up. My apologies if it was fake and got everyone moist

Guest Sinisin

I'm convinced she will finally perform "RESCUE ME." I don't think it will be the whole song, but it will be tied into LFL. No doubt!