Jamie Dornan: 'I'll put Madonna watching The Fall on my CV'

M_Sinner

madge-jamie-620x434.jpg

Jamie Dornan has opened up about finding out that her Madjesty Madonna is a fan BBC thriller The Fall.

The Fifty Shades of Grey hunk already has millions of female fans after playing Christian Grey, but now he can add Madonna to the list.

The singing sensation recently revealed she was a big fan of the show.

“I didn’t know she binge watched the show,” Jamie admitted.

Mad fan: Jamie was surprised when he heard Madonna was a fan of the show

I don’t read all her interviews,” he joked.

When told she watches The Fall and True Detective, Jamie replied “Oh really, that’s good company.”

“Yeah, I’ll probably start putting that in my CV, that’s pretty cool,” he to the LA Times.

Humbled by his new number one fan, the 32-year-old actor revealed it’s not the first time he’s encountered a famous fan. “That’s a lovely thing that The Fall is one of those shows where a lot of people I admire happen to like it.

http://www.goss.ie/2015/04/jamie-dornan-ill-put-madonna-watching-the-fall-on-my-cv/

He didn't read the entire interview where she said she liked Gillian Anderson more lol...

Also she shaded Fifty Shades of Grey she must hate him!!!!

yep. Thats the point :D

Maybe they only told her Madonna likes the show and him and didnt tell the truht :D

Oh my god I misread and initially thought this 'story' was about a male celeb dissing/goofing about Ms 'fall' at the Brits LOL :ohmy:

I wonder if she has ever watched an episode of The X-Files? I was a die hard fan back when it was on!

M needs to make a video for S.E.X as a sequel to Justify My Love and cast Jamie Dornan

Jamie should've been cast in the Ghosttown video which I said in one of the threads.

The Fall is an amazing series. Queen has excellent taste .

Oh my god I misread and initially thought this 'story' was about a male celeb dissing/goofing about Ms 'fall' at the Brits LOL :ohmy:

THIS! Haha, I did too :D :D

Same. I thought someone was going to post a video of Madonna watching herself fall off the stage at the Brits. I thought, wow what a cunt lol