Madonna's favourite albums throughout the years

She said she has sex to Massive Attack Blue lines.

she also said Massive attack's first track of some album round 2003 made her cry...

I remember seeing pics of her leaving the gym carrying one of the Black eyed peas albums(elephunk?), i think it was before or during the Hard Candy era

She liked the Soundtracks of Emir Kusturica films (she said that in the infamous Italian interview from 2003 - where she apparently 'tormented' the guy who interviewed her). His movies mostly feature gypsy music or classic songs from the Balkans

She liked the Soundtracks of Emir Kusturica films (she said that in the infamous Italian interview from 2003 - where she apparently 'tormented' the guy who interviewed her). His movies mostly feature gypsy music or classic songs from the Balkans

Oh yes. Obscuro-tastic.. I was wondering who he was cuz god knows I'd get the spelling of that, but I see he's won many Palme d'or Cannes awards.

Remember when MadonnaNation found out via certain ppl in the know (SUEDEHEAD) about Alison Goldfrapp's terrifying sexual habits?

no?! What are they?

Apparently there's a rumour that Madonna liked Betty Boo's music back in the 90's, ordered her whole catalogue, and thought about signing her to Maverick. Who knows if it's true, haha

Betty_Boo_-_GRRR!_It%27s_Betty_Boo.jpg

Oh yes. She said in Q in 1994 that she was "fabulous" and wanted to sign her and that Betty Boo gave her that leopard coat she would wear at the time\

Also she said that her favourite Spice Girls song is Mama and her fav Britney song is ...Baby One More Time

Didn't on 98 she mentioned she enjoyed The Velvet Rope?? or was she just taking about Got Til It's Gone??

Apparently there's a rumour that Madonna liked Betty Boo's music back in the 90's, ordered her whole catalogue, and thought about signing her to Maverick. Who knows if it's true, haha

Betty_Boo_-_GRRR!_It%27s_Betty_Boo.jpg

Yes! I have never heard of this Betty but she gave M her coat once and M was seen wearing it a lot. I think it's this one

slide_232273_1089399_original.jpg

I Just remember her saying in Q Magazine in 2003 that she was listening to

Massive Attack - 100th Window

Lemon Jelly - Lost Horizons

Other albums I can think of are

Frou Frou - Details

Britney Spears - Blackout

Justin Timerlake - Future Sex/Love Sounds

in 1983 : Human League "Don't you want me baby" (RS 1998)

In 1984 : Prince "When doves cry" (RS 1998)

In 1985 : Pet Shop Boys "West end girls" (From memory, an interview from then i read)

in 1986 : Boys don't cry "I wanna be a cowboy" (it's on their wikipedia page)

Echobelly "King of the kerb"

NME 1995 :

She smiles “Well, most of the artists I really like are British. Like… Well, Bjork’s not British but that where she emerged.

She’s an original, completely unique, adorable. I can’t put my finger on what she’s got and that’s probably a good thing. She’s just one of a kind, incredible. I love PJ Harvey, too, I think her lyrics are brilliant. She’s real tortured and I’m drawn to people who are tortured. I’m a huge fan of hers and of Sinead’s. I’m a big fan of all tortured female artists.”

Madonna : Bjork, Everything but the Girl, Trickly and Martina (topley bird).

Spin : What about Bjork attracts you ?

Madonna : She’s incredibly brave and she’s got a real mischievous quality about her. I find her very compelling, really daring.

Spin : How about Everything but the Girl ?

Madonna : There’s a plaintive quality to Tracely Thorn’s voice that I really respond to. And that song, « Missing » ? I know they’ve played the shit out of it and I ‘m over it and everything, but it was such a brillant song.

Spin : Do you have any other current favorites ?

Madonna : I was into the Verve until « Bitter Sweet Symphony » was played on the radio every two seconds. Let’s see, there’s this new group called Air. Their album is fierce. I always respond to songs that have a bittersweetness to them, something haunted, but with a real visceral groove to it. Have you heard the Stereo MCs remix of the Tricky song « Makes Me Wanna Die » ? That is the bomb. I like to put that on in my car and play it so loud that my car is vibrating and you can see the doors bending out.

Spin : Fiona Apple ?

Madonna : I love the way she sings. I’m attracted to the dark and she’s dark.

Spin : The Spice Girls ?

Madonna : I like them. I know I’m not supposed to. Every time someone says somethings bad about them, I say « Hey, wait a minute, I was a Spice girl once.»