Ghosttown video VERY #soon: Wednesday April 8 10am PST. for real this time! maybe

It s not on black and white.. you ll see

I remember when you said that Katy Perry was prettier than Madonna...

Guest Hunterlas

It's so funny those that are all -

"I love it except this one thing."

Critical and NOT Madonna. I just envision Cartman behind his computer with no life spouting opinions.

Enjoy the freaking ride!

Just ignore that noise, who gives a shit anyways? Its Madonnas career, song, video and therefore, Madonnas choice. Their opinion could not possibly be less relevant.

We are enjoying the ride, thats all it matters!

i hope this is like those 6-7 minute epic videos where there's lots of action and... uhm, acting?

anyhow... if this turns out to be epic, we could be in for an MTV Awards appearance...

I totally hope for a short film type of video but NOT those annoying gaga-like 20 minute feeling extra long pointless videos. People's attention span is too short. She can do some kind of INTRO and some kind of dialogue in the middle and an outro in the end. Hopefully that'll happen! Anyway, I also believe the video will probably just be in black and white.

I hope we get more than just ONE more video. Even live videos from the tour would be appreciated if the next single is Bitch I'm Madonna for the summer, the follow up could be promotion for the tour after the summer of the tour performances.

My GOD. Walking in those boots, with that hat and those crucifixes. So fucking mysterious and haunting and dystopian. Honestly, this imagery, this song, the sorceress lyrics in Messiah, the epic feel of Wash All Over Me, the glorious melodies, the elements of fantasy, the mystery and drama. I love all facets of Madonna, but I think this is my all time favorite, this ethereal and haunting side of her that started with Live To Tell, continued with LAP and Frozen and Falling Free.

I think this video is going to slay my life.

My GOD. Walking in those boots, with that hat and those crucifixes. So fucking mysterious and haunting and dystopian. Honestly, this imagery, this song, the sorceress lyrics in Messiah, the epic feel of Wash All Over Me, the glorious melodies, the elements of fantasy, the mystery and drama. I love all facets of Madonna, but I think this is my all time favorite, this ethereal and haunting side of her that started with Live To Tell, continued with LAP and Frozen and Falling Free.

I think this video is going to slay my life.

this This THIS !!!

Maybe the teaser was taken down after LM today were accusing her earlier of copying Alejandro.

eh? won't those little fuckturds just vanish? cheez

Am I the only one who noticed an American Horror Story Asylum's vibe in the editing of the preview?!

It looks like it's gonna have a storyline of its own... plus: I adore B&W videos. So classy, so eternal.

Can't wait to see it...! It's going to be legen... wait for it... dary (even if I can't stand that Little Monster of Neil Patrick Harris... so over-rated!).

It's not purely black and white, her coat is purple in the teaser if you look closely

I think the video will be a bit like Sin City and will have washes/blocks of colour like red etc (similar to the single promo pic).

This is going to be GLORIOUS.

But is she going to suddenly stop running, throw her hat away and break into a rendition of Ghosttown? :rotfl:

I'm interested to see how they splice the narrative with the song.

It's not purely black and white, her coat is purple in the teaser if you look closely

I think the video will be a bit like Sin City and will have washes/blocks of colour like red etc (similar to the single promo pic).

Yes! That's what I'm picturing too.