Ghosttown video VERY #soon: Wednesday April 8 10am PST. for real this time! maybe

Laughter over yelling and crying for sure!

I can't contain my excitement ... can't wait to see beautiful Madonna in a new music vid .... it's going to be epic!!

Meerkats are adorable :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtfzFMdUM5M

Aww. so cute

Not even going to bother with any silly app when it most likely will be available for traditional viewing shortly thereafter.

But it is so fun alternating between the stay tuned screen and the comments on the forum. Luckily for me, I have days off and am having trouble sleeping. It is on at 3 am here !

I hate staring at that stupid Meerkat ! It says she will be live in 2.30.18 but it has a caption that reads 'Just one more day until the mad mad world premiere of the new video for "Ghosttown"'

Sooooo.....

Not even going to bother with any silly app when it most likely will be available for traditional viewing shortly thereafter.

That's not traditional..., this is reminiscent to the old MTV days, we get to watch it LIVE, at the SAME TIME!!!

Join the fun HolidayGuy!!

UGH!! YOu have no idea how angry I am that I have to go to a meeting right when this debuts!!

aren't you the manager? Cancel the meeting!

aren't you the manager? Cancel the meeting!

:lol: I am, but it's a management meeting so I really have no say.

Play the video in your meeting!! Lol

Now there's an idea!! :) :) :)

i'm just getting up, dammit, another hour! my family is getting here anytime!!! lol

put on some tea and gather around the fire to watch......madonna....lol