Ghosttown video VERY #soon: Wednesday April 8 10am PST. for real this time! maybe

Exclusive behind the scenes footage will be posted on Tidal tomorrow after the premiere :headbang:

No word on it being on Vevo yet though :nervous:

A rep for Madonna told ABC Radio on Tuesday that the video for her new single “Ghosttown” will be premiering on the live-streaming app Meerkat on Wednesday, with a roll-out on VEVO later in the day.

OMG only with 2 teasers and a couple of photos i´m already know this video will be EPIC and superior to all her Akerlund's videos (AL director's cut doesn't count)

:dramatic::drama::drama:

i'm so ready for this!!! well i was (today waiting for that countdown in that crap app web site) but still i am and will be tomorrow for the premier :drool::headbang:

Great video. Her best since Jump without a doubt. Definitely worth the wait and should have been he lead single. Bravo

Really? Jump is better than GGW and GMAYL? I think this will be one of her best videos ever.

So it's really on Meerkat app and we'll have to watch the countdown again tomorrow? Lol!

The "STAY TUNED" was real then, we're terrible fans, we should have waited in front of the screen until tomorrow for the queen lol

Ive seen it: its her best video since Once More Chance. Its almost as good as Hey You. Its not black and white, but not colour either - It makes you look but in a different way. And there's no music, very cutting edge.

I've seen it. I'm not allowed to say anything just lookout for one of M's children in the Like a Virgin wedding dress. I've said too much.