Ghosttown video VERY #soon: Wednesday April 8 10am PST. for real this time! maybe

i wonder if the video hadnt finished rendering on her computer yet lolol so she had to push it back a day

oops! non-traditional promo at its finest!

So I enter this thread, super excited, 1000000 members online ... :rotfl:

I wanted to experience the build up so I read through pages and pages of countdown ... :dead:

Memo to Madonna: it's time to clean house. This here is reason no. 3039249393 (in this era alone) to get rid of those AMATEURS within your inner circle. You know who I mean. Now is not the time to be kind. Get rid of them all!

Exclusive! Madonna’s New Look For “Ghosttown”

Alessandra-Codinha-author-pic-150x150.jp APRIL 7, 2015 4:48 PMby ALESSANDRA CODINHA
  • holding_madonna_video_look.jpg

Photo: Courtesy of Madonna

How do you dress Madonna—that inveterate fashion changeling, that master of reinvention, that brightly burning star now on her third decade of pop icon-hood—for her next move? How about her next video, in which she busts many a move? In the case of B. Akerlund, who styled the Queen of Pop for her video for “Ghosttown,” premiering tomorrow from her March release Rebel Heart—which features such tracks as “Bitch I’m Madonna” (as if you needed reminding)—you take the runways’ military-cum-bandleader-meets-Victoriana trend and you run long. Really long.

EXPAND

• embed_madonna_video_look.jpg

Photo: Courtesy of Madonna

“The silhouette and feel is real rock ‘n’ roll,” says Akerlund of the Chrome Hearts leather greatcoat replete with billowing train. (And top hat. And cane.) “It’s always inspiring to work on a special project with an artist as creative as Madonna,” said Laurie Lynn Stark, co-owner of Chrome Hearts, the line also behind the painstakingly crafted topper. As for Her Madgesty? “It was magical,” the musician said via email, “it perfectly represented the vibe that we wanted to bring to the video.” And there you have it. When in doubt: Go for drama.

• embed_madonna_video_look.jpg

Holy mother of god! This is just oustanding!

The light, the costume, the set, the mood... :drama: :drama: :drama:

i think the video really was meant to be out today. not tomorrow. something about the meerkat thing didn't work i guess. otherwise I'm sure we wouldn't have this info from akerlund. obviously the site already wrote it for today

i think the video really was meant to be out today. not tomorrow. something about the meerkat thing didn't work i guess. otherwise I'm sure we wouldn't have this info from akerlund. obviously the site already wrote it for today

Something was off since the tweet was deleted.

I think they cancelled it

They deleted the tweet about it yesterday

Memo to Madonna: it's time to clean house. This here is reason no. 3039249393 (in this era alone) to get rid of those AMATEURS within your inner circle. You know who I mean. Now is not the time to be kind. Get rid of them all!

It's not that deep girl please