Ghosttown video VERY #soon: Wednesday April 8 10am PST. for real this time! maybe

i can understand totally, what's irritating are the too demanding posts as if M is their slave or something

oh yeah I've seen fans say she has to release a statement. so angry :lmao: twats :p

these meldowns are NOTHING.....i am eating lunch now, fried meat with relish, tomato, sweet n sour sauce, salt n pepa, bacon beats, all wrapped up in rice paper. i call it the nick jonas. yum.

these meldowns are NOTHING.....i am eating lunch now, fried meat with relish, tomato, sweet n sour sauce, salt n pepa, bacon beats, all wrapped up in rice paper. i call it the nick jonas. yum.

:rotfl:

Guest CzarnaWisnia

... so, was the werecat right about a #secret premiere of the invisible ghost-own video? Or is it a were-rat?

Oh my gosh, what a fiasco. :ohmy: I was unable to tune into my Meerkat app at the scheduled time, as I was out to lunch with friends, but this thread was amazing at filling me in.

We'll see how it goes tomorrow!

And by the way, you guys are HILARIOUS. Some of these posts seriously had me rolling!! :rotfl: