Ghosttown video VERY #soon: Wednesday April 8 10am PST. for real this time! maybe

But what's up with the meerkat thing?! It's still running... They might play it there once, and then have us wait another day for the actual premiere tomorrow. It could still happen...

I'm sorry, but why is everyone saying that it's going to be in B&W? Has it been confirmed anywhere? Or is it just an assumption because the first teaser was in B&W??? Cuz that was the same for the LFL teaser and look how that turned out.

In Traditional we trust! :lmao:

I'd really be surprised if I'm watching this in 15 minutes lol live streams notoriously don't work for me.

Do we need the app or can we watch it there?!!!

Why can't this woman ever release things properly?!!! It always has some tie in deal :rotfl:

It's my understanding that you don't need the app to watch it on that link. Not sure though, just going by what others are saying. Don't download anything, Pud. The video will be available soon enough.

Shit pud, you're talking to someone who didn't have cable back in the day and had to BEG family members to tape her new video. waiting on some link ain't shit for me. It took me 10 years to see Erotica video LOL

Guest Pud Whacker

It's my understanding that you don't need the app to watch it on that link. Not sure though, just going by what others are saying. Don't download anything, Pud. The video will be available soon enough.

Thanks sloane!!! X

Guest Pud Whacker

Shit pud, you're talking to someone who didn't have cable back in the day and had to BEG family members to tape her new video. waiting on some link ain't shit for me. It took me 10 years to see Erotica video LOL

:lol:

does meerkat give alert messages to its users about these events?

Yes, if you have notifications turned on, it'll tell you when someone posts and starts a stream event