Ghosttown video VERY #soon: Wednesday April 8 10am PST. for real this time! maybe

oh not another silly app to watch a video. Why not doing it the right way, in VEVO, where your views count to chart?

Well, i will wait until i can watch it on tv (just kidding, hahahaha).

I bet it appears in the spanish tv´s news!!

Rihanna released her new video on tidal and fans are worried because she's losing a lot of views ...it is what it is. I guess M doesn't care about views if she gets the $$$. I've never heard of this merkaat thing in my life tho.

is her new video out???????? I didn´t know it!!! only on Tidal?

Exactly lol, nobody even knows her video is out. Yea she made a video for American Oxigen, didn't check if it's anywhere either than tidal.

mm! i´ve heard about the song (not the song itself...), I thought there was a video for Bitch

^the song and the video (even though its very simple and low budget) are actually good. Very American Life.

Does anyone know how Meerkat works? I downloaded it and I'm having major senior moments with it.

Why are you all downloading this shitty app? :blush:

Just go on their website, it says "Be here at 10am PST tomorrow for the world premiere of Madonna's Ghosttown video!".

http://meerkatapp.co/madonna/sch-88b74250-cb0c-4cee-906e-b7ae87691ab4

And yeah it's a live streaming thing, they'll show the video once, and then they will probably put it on Youtube.

I think Madonna and Guy doesn't care aboy many things as long as they get $$$$

And that it's THE TRUTH

tumblr_lgk4cgFieK1qa4e6b.gif

Videos cost money, so we should be grateful that they always find some websites/apps/tv channels to pay for the premiere of her videos! It's not on Youtube that they would make money, even with 20m views, they pay nearly nothing... I'd rather watch big budget videos on shitty websites than watch cheap videos (in front of a wall or a green screen) on Youtube :madgemanson:

Just go on their website, it says "Be here at 10am PST tomorrow for the world premiere of Madonna's Ghosttown video!".

And yeah it's a live streaming thing, they'll show the video once, and then they will probably put it on Youtube.

I downloaded Snapchat for Living for Love (deleted it a week later)

Downloading an app is probably the tamest thing I've done for M ;)

^^. I know right.....we act like we didn't hitchhike naked in 1992 in support of her. The least I can do now is be online. Geez

Edited by James0479

^^. I know right.....we act like we didn't hitchhike naked in 1992 in support of her. The least I can do now is be online. Geez

I thought I was the only one who did it?

Then again, in 1992, I was 7/8, and it was more about crazy budding gay kid streaking in the playground than hitchhiking :p

Because an app works better on a phone/iPad. :thumbsup:

I thought I was the only one who did it?

Then again, in 1992, I was 7/8, and it was more about crazy budding gay kid streaking in the playground than hitchhiking :p

I was 13 so it was legit worrisome but I just liked the free air feeling. ;). Lol

:lol: I was 14 and fat. Nobody wanted to see that. But I did parade around the mall with my friend and fellow Madonna fan, holding up these posters:

madonna1992collageCPsm.jpgMadonna-1993-Poster-560582.jpg

Less than four hours, hopefully they will put it up on Vevo relatively quickly after but knowing how slow they are about uploading things it probably won't happen.

How is the Iheart performance still not on her Vevo? Are they waiting to post it at the same time as the video :laugh:

How is the Iheart performance still not on her Vevo? Are they waiting to post it at the same time as the video :laugh:

Nope, they just forgot to press the "upload the damn video" button...and seems like they haven't realized yet!